\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Know what?

Think I'm gonna go to the junk yard and grab one of those sluggish v8s or a 4.8 Lsand swap it out.

Lost a race from one of those lil ford small suv's .

Hurt my pride fam .

definitely the right place to look if you tryin to find da V8
That's right playa :pimp:

Come early enough you get to see one of those hot pocket 4 bangers being crushed, very fascinating

Last edited:
My 2012 TL, SH-AWD......I like it and is good in the Harsh Cleveland Winters. Car i really want is a E350 but it was out of my price range, hopefully next time

I remember I hated this gen TL when it was first revealed.

But I'll be honest, it aged really well. Really liking it now.

i drove a minivan one time **** is dangerous as hell esp on the freeway :lol:

idk how people drive em man

i could prob run over a dog or a small child and not even know it

Last edited:
bruh **** was crazy THE WIND WAS LITERALLY PUSHING ME FAM that **** was swerving all over on the freeway :smh:

i used to have to drive this piece of **** Honda Odyssey with like 290K miles on it & a sticky gas pedal when i first started working at Honda, it was the customer courtesy shuttle 
laugh.gif

awful experience.

i used to have to drive this piece of **** Honda Odyssey with like 290K miles on it & a sticky gas pedal when i first started working at Honda, it was the customer courtesy shuttle :lol:

awful experience.
How do u fix a sticky gas pedal? Sisters civic has it and i wanna fix it, im guessing the throttle body is dirty??

my boy had a sticky gas pedal on his rsx we tried fixin it a few times but in the end he just said **** it and got a new throttle body was good after

edit- pics of sister papi

Last edited:
Is the 2015 Infiniti Q50 the equal of a maxima or an Altima? Size wise

Yes. Roughly

Im going to whip a launch edition sti today. I dont think i can justify spending the extra bread for the bbs n other extras but i still wanna know it feels like in comparisom to the regular sti and even vs the regular wrx.

Insurance is wild for these thangs tho.... got me lookin at evo Xs and luxurys again

The maxima and altima are within 3 inches overall length. The q50 is 3 inches shorter than that.

Negligible.

Back
Top Bottom