\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thanks

They're matte graphite...thinking about getting them coated in a gloss black..thoughts?

Anybody got any experience with dodge's 6.4 charger or challenger? worth the bread? 460+ hp or even more for the blown joint got me lurkin dodge forums lately lol

6 six speed or auto?

Auto lol. Call me whatever you want, I know i deserve it lol

manuals are for people who live on the California coast. I live in Denver and make a crappy 22 mile commute each way M-F. Dont feel like doing all that work lol

Saw this awesome nsx parked next to a srt charger at the tire shop today

Should asked if he could move the ugly Charger so you could get a better photo of the NSX

Didnt have time papa

The guy who owned the nsx was an older man and inside the shop he was telling the worker to make sure that they dont scratch his rims, he was like make sure u write their are no scratcjes on the rims because if u do scratch em ur paying for it :lol:

Nsx is so beautiful fam i love it

My 2012 TL, SH-AWD......I like it and is good in the Harsh Cleveland Winters. Car i really want is a E350 but it was out of my price range, hopefully next time

Last edited:
Didnt have time papa

The guy who owned the nsx was an older man and inside the shop he was telling the worker to make sure that they dont scratch his rims, he was like make sure u write their are no scratcjes on the rims because if u do scratch em ur paying for it :lol:

Nsx is so beautiful fam i love it

Typical import dude being a diva

my wrx was leaking axle grease so i had it at subaru for repair...gave me a loaner in the meantime, premium 2015 legacy.

:smh: ride was smooth man. barely felt potholes, was mad comfortable, drive was quieter...and somehow drove better than my moms 2014 forrester even tho they both have CVT.

that feel when u can softly cruise without shifting...and barely feel potholes lol. o well.

Know what?

Think I'm gonna go to the junk yard and grab one of those sluggish v8s or a 4.8 Ls and swap it out.

Lost a race from one of those lil ford small suv's .

Hurt my pride fam .

Back
Top Bottom