\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lawd hammersay

Let me rephrase that. Someone traded in a CTS V with Plasti dipped errthang. The rims are peeling and the chrome parts with the dip look dull. Dude def did not take good care of the car. I don't see how u can cop an expensive *** car and not give a dambs about it. He copped a odyssey. Dude got this chick pregnant and she having twins!

:rofl: couldn't afford the CTS-V sedan I see. Smh at plastidipping a caddy.

I'm not :lol:

The material is pretty funny, a few jabs here and there.

People are taking my harmless jokes to the heart. It's getting annoying.
Don't get all sensitive on me, it's all love here. Just poking fun at you my dude

To be honest I was expecting a funny response.

Last edited:
Fair enough, naw I wasn't getting sensitive.

Just thought ya'll were out for my neck. It's like the 6th time dudes came at me for some indirect post I made.

All love :wow:
Nah, just messin around, killing time when I should be studying for my endocrinology final that's later tonight :lol: . If you think this is bad, you should've seen how **** went down on another car forum I used to be on. On at least 2 occasions that I can remember, I saw people lose their jobs due to online beefs, people fabricated stuff and sent it to their place of employment, getting them fired :smh:

This forum is pretty tame (and strictly regulated).

Last edited:
lil 2 regulated
At times it can be, yea. I kinda get it though, there are a LOT of kids on here.

It would be cool if there was an offtopic section on here, where anything goes (other than posting nudity, gore, that type of stuff) so we could BS with each other, post funny videos, craigslist ads, daily experiences, photoshops of members, etc. Maybe make it only accessible to people who have been here for a year or more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom