\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

profitable situation indeed.

hey you have a 335i right? Can you chime in on Auto vs manual on the 335i?  Which one do you have?  are the paddle shifters weak and slow?
I have an auto with paddles. My brother has a 6 speed manual

The 6 speed is just like any other manual

The paddles shift pretty quick and smooth

I need to get the Alpina ****** flash

Yea these streets in nyc are terrible.

They just finished repaving 6th ave from west 4th to about 14th st.

Cant wait to get my jeep back brahs. Went by my friend's shop the other day. Saw this.

Hate seeing it torn up like this. :frown:

just drove crosstown to the Lincoln tunnel via 34th street :rofl: so much construction patch work and snow heaves, i might as well redo my wrx suspension to look like this

[@=/u/38449/sreggie101]@sreggie101[/@]

Those specs are basically what I would have wanted on my stock wheels. A +38 to +40 offset would have been perfect. I like them just slightly behind the fender, not perfectly in-line. That looks nice :smokin

I need my car somewhat low, though. And I would never roll fenders just for aesthetics.

Dudes running +10 and stretching tires :smh:

I am 100% afraid to touch the height of my car. when im back in nyc, the city reminds me why it don't take kindly to lowered cars 'round here...my wrx is stock height and already had to drop 360 on repair to front left axle because somehow it was leaking axle grease. i sound like a broken record complaining about these potholes, but it really is a problem. roads have me considering getting some fatter tires once my current ones wear out.

having said that, i totally cosign. i want my wheels just behind the fender, no rolling or pulling. i think for a stock 2012 wrx max offset could be 40 or 45...i'd prolly stick with 17s and go fatter on the tire.
Yea, potholes suck, man.

:smokin

You'll probably approve of what I'll be doing. I'll be taking a risk, but I hope it comes out looking the way I want it too. I'll post pics of course once it's all done. May 14th is the last day for final exams. After that I'm gravy.

good luck on those finals b

Lemmie get the black NSx as my daily and ummmmm, hmm either car #4 (rear shot)
Or the gt3 minus the ..
Naaaaah I'll stay with car #4 what is that?

18x8.5 +50

I personally think that color te-37s look horrible on that car. But yea his offset fixed it a bit. But I'm still not much of a fan of that #hellaflush look.

I agree and disagrre. Tes dont look good on the car but that offset/fitment is perfect. if the bbs were an inch or two larger itd be perfeCt but obv they opted for performance over looks since that is what its designed for.

Lemmie get the black NSx as my daily and ummmmm, hmm either car #4 (rear shot)
Or the gt3 minus the ..
Naaaaah I'll stay with car #4 what is that?
Man there was like 4-5 LS460s all beside each other VIP'd out. Elite Importz is their group. I think someone was saying to roll with them, you have to have to pretty much have 3-pc wheels, be slammed or on air, and have a big body car
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Hardwood flooring down where the mats go
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Lol at putting that much money into an alrdy 60k car

I woulda jus copped a panamera and screamed VIP out the window. They can roll witout me haha

Its time for the hellcat brah. This is God telling you its time to move on.

I'm waiting for the hype to die down then that hellcat in black is MINE!

just drove crosstown to the Lincoln tunnel via 34th street :rofl: so much construction patch work and snow heaves, i might as well redo my wrx suspension to look like this

Mannnnn.... they got us outchea dodging potholes like land mines. Lol

if i had disposable income, the following cars would be on the copped list.

2015-Subaru-WRX-STI-Isle-of-Man-New-York-Auto-Show-2015.jpg

Bmw-M4-Black.jpg

6 speed manual

maxresdefault.jpg

6 speed manual

2015-subaru-outback-36r-inline3-photo-611753-s-original.jpg

automatic for da fam...

Keep the SRT8 Jeep. Cop a 70s Challenger RT clone. Best of both worlds. That's what I'd do anyways.

Jeep has to go. I cant afford 2 600 a month garage spots. lol

+1

A 700+ hp car that can be a daily driver.

Gimme dat

Least expensive Hellcat in a 500 mile radius from me is going for 85K.

Dodge ain't emm taking any orders because they are so far behind in production.

Hype will die down. I'll cop within a year or so. :smokin

Word on the block is the next zr1 will be a mid engine vehicle.
damn they are finally gonna make the Vette a legit supercar

speaking of domestics, this thing is looking crazy.

LB5A0123-876x534.jpg

LB5A0143-876x534.jpg

ford-gt-prototype--2015-chicago-auto-show-live-photos_100500460_m.jpg

Looks much better in silver than it did in blue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom