\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

buddy picked up a 2jz swapped SC. think it's at 9 psi.

**** is
pimp.gif
sick.gif

i want.
y no pics?

I would post my car here, but seems like a bunch of dreamers and posers for the most part, not real car enthusiasts
grin.gif

-Going to check out an 09 low mileage, 1 owner black GT-R on Friday.  The owner is one of my patients who can't drive it anymore due to injury.  Will take some pics and share with you guys next weekend.  Been searching for a Black TT Supra MKIV 6-speed for 3 years now, and will abandon the search if this thing checks out.  

grin.gif

-Going to check out an 09 low mileage, 1 owner black GT-R on Friday.  The owner is one of my patients who can't drive it anymore due to injury.  Will take some pics and share with you guys next weekend.  Been searching for a Black TT Supra MKIV 6-speed for 3 years now, and will abandon the search if this thing checks out.  
That beast is clean!

Mods?

Hell yea man 
pimp.gif

Hope that works out for you.

Keeping the NSX too?

Last edited:

grin.gif

That beast is clean!

Mods?
Stock except KW V3 suspension and Work Meister S1R 2-piece wheels.  Just hit 29K on the odometer last week.

Hell yea man 
pimp.gif

Hope that works out for you.

Keeping the NSX too?
Hope so bro, depends on what kind of deal he gives me 
nthat.gif

>D

Damn bro you doin it
:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom