\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My old 07 TL Type-S, wish I had bought the AT instead of MT at the time.

Had
Volk Progressiv ME 19x8.5
Tein SS coilovers

Need the M3 sedan though...

Just picked it up. Just a daily. Great on gas tho. Edit: don't kill my vibe

Last edited:
Last edited:
Found a black 2013 EvoX MR with 13k miles for 30k even Somewhat locally. Gunna wqit on this promotion befor inpull the trigger on a new whip but is this a good deal? its an auto btw. Which i would prefer... ill pretend it has 3 pedals when i wanna do some spirited driving lol

cant find a new sti for 30 period. Like 32ish and thats barebones. Its hard for me to still consider the sti though with all the improvements coming down the pipe. I hear the 2017 supposed to have 350 horses and a new motor that isnt so unreliable. Really torn. The dealer thatbhad the evo also had a 2011 e550 he was trying to giveee away. Is there known issues with that year or something seem to be real cheap for the amount of performance they offeer. Mpg are hot garbage tho

Found a black 2013 EvoX MR with 13k miles for 30k even Somewhat locally. Gunna wqit on this promotion befor inpull the trigger on a new whip but is this a good deal? its an auto btw. Which i would prefer... ill pretend it has 3 pedals when i wanna do some spirited driving lol

cant find a new sti for 30 period. Like 32ish and thats barebones. Its hard for me to still consider the sti though with all the improvements coming down the pipe. I hear the 2017 supposed to have 350 horses and a new motor that isnt so unreliable. Really torn. The dealer thatbhad the evo also had a 2011 e550 he was trying to giveee away. Is there known issues with that year or something seem to be real cheap for the amount of performance they offeer. Mpg are hot garbage tho
Ew
Evo 10s are ugly.
Cop da newer 5.0 or older gt500

Last edited:
Thinking about going back to DA hemi top of the year. I don't have that big baller not flex cash to cop beamers n **** but the r/t challenger may be calling my name.

Back
Top Bottom