\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My old 07 TL Type-S, wish I had bought the AT instead of MT at the time.

Had
Volk Progressiv ME 19x8.5
Tein SS coilovers

Need the M3 sedan though...

I'm looking at getting a TL or TL-S, why do you wish you bought the AT?

Just because the TL isn't a sports car and w/ the power it has it's not really worth the driving experience in manual. Long and smooth throws, not very sporty at all. I fell like it's more of a cruising car and AT suits it best. Be careful if you're getting a year prior to 07 I know there's transmission and power steering issues in the AT.

:D
It was a while back in like 2013 when I first bought it, some dude kept mentioning that he liked my dad's car.
So I kind of just rolled it with it since then. :lol:

I do really beat dead horses :smh:
It's still funny to me, though lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bruh I thought it was really your dad's since you always say it is :rofl:

Last edited:
Aiite lets play a lil game.
If u could only have one car the rest of your life what would u think would suit all ur needs and u would love the most and it would be "practical" too

My choice

The one I have. Getting it so early is a little disappointing, but oh well I have it.

Last edited:
Aiite lets play a lil game.
If u could only have one car the rest of your life what would u think would suit all ur needs and u would love the most and it would be "practical" too

My choice
You need the Shelby version with the supercharger and 700 hp :smokin

It would definitely be on my short list.

So about 2 weeks ago I posted that I got an accord but wasn't able to pick it up due to some finance issues. Fast forward to today and I picked this bad boy up! It's no //M or Hemi but it fits my needs and I'm content with it. It's definitely a drastic change coming from a 98 Camry but I'm glad I got something reliable. Only issue I'm having right now is that my 5th gen ipod classic isn't able to connect for some reason. Not sure if it's because it's an old ipod or the usb port is bad. Going to have to figure that situation out.

Went from this:

To this:

It's a V6 to btw. :D

Last edited:
Yoo fam that is a major improvement
Im happy my NT fam moving in the right direction

I love them new accords man

Congratulations! Im happy for u for real man :smokin

Back
Top Bottom