\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

My E39, finna part with her though
ohwell.gif
Can I haz your wheels? What are the specs?
530i M Sport, stock everything except Mtech II suspension, with Umnitza Predator Ice white and blue angel eyes.

loco, it wouldnt last anywhere in NYC for 5 min without driving slow and trying to dodge potholes

mine doesnt look as good as santi but it runs nice, going paint the front flat black today and redo the wheel back to silver. Selling it tho :/

loco, it wouldnt last anywhere in NYC for 5 min without driving slow and trying to dodge potholes

mine doesnt look as good as santi but it runs nice, going paint the front flat black today and redo the wheel back to silver. Selling it tho :/

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

For you challenger owners what do you recommend auto or manual? And is there that much of a difference between the SRT and R/T versions? Also how's the gas for you guys? I live in so cal btw

do they make these in auto?
laugh.gif

I dont own one but dont bother copping either if your wanting one in automatic
absolutely nuffin wrong with copping da auto, especially in NYC, with stop and go traffic
sick.gif

For you challenger owners what do you recommend auto or manual? And is there that much of a difference between the SRT and R/T versions? Also how's the gas for you guys? I live in so cal btw

laugh.gif

absolutely nuffin wrong with copping da auto, especially in NYC, with stop and go traffic
sick.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

I think the new 5 and 6 look way better than the previous generation.
the new 6 is quite possibly the ugliest car on the road right now. BMW has fallen off, their designs are terrible as of late.

.....Please......

2011-BMW-6-Series-Cabrio-by-Kelleners-Sport-Front-Angle-Side-View.jpg
now show us how the back end looks like a Chrystler Sebring

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

I think the new 5 and 6 look way better than the previous generation.
the new 6 is quite possibly the ugliest car on the road right now. BMW has fallen off, their designs are terrible as of late.

.....Please......

2011-BMW-6-Series-Cabrio-by-Kelleners-Sport-Front-Angle-Side-View.jpg
now show us how the back end looks like a Chrystler Sebring

24a154ec4840659945d340680776a6e3bc3a5c4.jpg

just did my redouts. looks better IMO. will debadge tomorrow.

couple stuff i'm waiting to slap on
7fb25dae7d45945b6709344ab10d9b38638f694.jpg

24a154ec4840659945d340680776a6e3bc3a5c4.jpg

just did my redouts. looks better IMO. will debadge tomorrow.

couple stuff i'm waiting to slap on
7fb25dae7d45945b6709344ab10d9b38638f694.jpg

Picked up my car today
pimp.gif

Hopefully can get it registered and what not this Saturday cuz I'm driving with no plates (bought from Private Seller)

Do you know if I can get into trouble, even if I say Ijust bought the car and is working on getting it registered?

Picked up my car today
pimp.gif

Hopefully can get it registered and what not this Saturday cuz I'm driving with no plates (bought from Private Seller)

Do you know if I can get into trouble, even if I say Ijust bought the car and is working on getting it registered?

Originally Posted by RNS666

laugh.gif

They do make them in Auto. In '08 when they first came out, you could only get them in Auto, and from '09 on they have made them both in a 6-Speed Manual and Automatic. There is a difference in the performance between the SRT and R/T. The SRT obviously has the 6.1 (or the 6.4 if you get the '11), the suspension is far superior, the Brembo's are superior... But again that only matters if you're like me, and you want to have the top dog. I know a lot of guys with R/T's that have dropped some dollars on their cars and have made faster than the SRT's. Personally to me that make no sense. You could have taken that money and made an SRT, even faster than it already is, but to each his own.

Which leads me to Dominic Torreto over here
indifferent.gif
... No one here is knocking you for liking old Nissan's right? And if they did, you wouldn't care right? So if dude wants to drop 45k on car, who are you to tell him that he should get it in manual or not get it at all? Not everyone enjoys driving a manual and as awesome as they are, if it's your everyday car and you tend to sit in traffic, that six speed will become annoying really quick.

Since I live in so cal of course auto is an option though once I get this promotion my schedule would change I would most likely be going in at 1 pm and getting off at 9 or 10 so traffic really wouldn't be much of an issue and neither would manual be. I'm looking at getting a used challenger I've found some good ones through Carmax so I just really have to wait on my promotion then.

Originally Posted by RNS666

laugh.gif

They do make them in Auto. In '08 when they first came out, you could only get them in Auto, and from '09 on they have made them both in a 6-Speed Manual and Automatic. There is a difference in the performance between the SRT and R/T. The SRT obviously has the 6.1 (or the 6.4 if you get the '11), the suspension is far superior, the Brembo's are superior... But again that only matters if you're like me, and you want to have the top dog. I know a lot of guys with R/T's that have dropped some dollars on their cars and have made faster than the SRT's. Personally to me that make no sense. You could have taken that money and made an SRT, even faster than it already is, but to each his own.

Which leads me to Dominic Torreto over here
indifferent.gif
... No one here is knocking you for liking old Nissan's right? And if they did, you wouldn't care right? So if dude wants to drop 45k on car, who are you to tell him that he should get it in manual or not get it at all? Not everyone enjoys driving a manual and as awesome as they are, if it's your everyday car and you tend to sit in traffic, that six speed will become annoying really quick.

Since I live in so cal of course auto is an option though once I get this promotion my schedule would change I would most likely be going in at 1 pm and getting off at 9 or 10 so traffic really wouldn't be much of an issue and neither would manual be. I'm looking at getting a used challenger I've found some good ones through Carmax so I just really have to wait on my promotion then.

Hey Dyzzle, just curious....

Are the visors supposed to keep your windows slightly open at all times? I thought about putting em on my tC a few times but I wasn't sure if they're all designed like that or if a few allow you to close your windows all the way. Anywho, I thought they'd match well with the rear window visor I'm planning to put on. Of course, all of this will go on once I'm slammed. I just have a feeling it'll all look ridiculous while I'm still riding stock height...which leads me to my next question

If any of you have any great details about suspension please let me know; I'm planning to buy an entry level set of coilovers (<$1k) and I honestly can't decide between D2, Megan, or BC racing right now. I'm basically looking for something really streetable and not that harsh since I don't plan on tracking it, but I do like to take corners once in a while and I just want to lower it maybe 1.5 inches all around.

Hey Dyzzle, just curious....

Are the visors supposed to keep your windows slightly open at all times? I thought about putting em on my tC a few times but I wasn't sure if they're all designed like that or if a few allow you to close your windows all the way. Anywho, I thought they'd match well with the rear window visor I'm planning to put on. Of course, all of this will go on once I'm slammed. I just have a feeling it'll all look ridiculous while I'm still riding stock height...which leads me to my next question

If any of you have any great details about suspension please let me know; I'm planning to buy an entry level set of coilovers (<$1k) and I honestly can't decide between D2, Megan, or BC racing right now. I'm basically looking for something really streetable and not that harsh since I don't plan on tracking it, but I do like to take corners once in a while and I just want to lower it maybe 1.5 inches all around.

Back
Top Bottom