\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I wont start a war over the Caddy but I'm just as srs as the people who don't think imports are good.

Nelson if you don't cop that Im gonna fly out there and snap your other knee.

Nelson if you don't cop that Im gonna fly out there and snap your other knee.
tired.gif

i do accept paypal donations

Its just like buying a German car man, buy new and/or with a warranty and/or have deep pockets.

Do any of you guys actually work in the auto industry or just pull bar graphs off the internet
laugh.gif

Its just like buying a German car man, buy new and/or with a warranty and/or have deep pockets.

Do any of you guys actually work in the auto industry or just pull bar graphs off the internet :lol:

I'm pretty sure the guy that posted the the graph does :lol:

Are you really trying to compare the maintenance and repair costs of a Cadillac to German luxury cars?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the guy that posted the the graph does
laugh.gif

Are you really trying to compare the maintenance and repair costs of a Cadillac to German luxury cars?
Listen man I work in the industry, I talk with dealers, owners, mechanics every single day and from what Ive heard... if you don't buy a Caddy new and have deep pockets then you could be in for some trouble. Im talking about people who have been doing this for 20, 30 years so Im gonna believe them over NT lol

Listen man I work in the industry, I talk with dealers, owners, mechanics every single day and from what Ive heard... if you don't buy a Caddy new and have deep pockets then you could be in for some trouble. Im talking about people who have been doing this for 20, 30 years so Im gonna believe them over NT lol

i dont care where u work

you dont make sense
you are not credible

:rofl: at not buying a caddy new will get u in trouble

they use the LS v8 which is the most reliable most produced and used v8 in the history of the world

how is that more to maintain thana forced induction bmw motor which is made with a plastic water pump :rofl:

Last edited:

Anecdotes :smokin

I could post anecdotal information about Cadillac all day, but I'll refrain and let the stats speak for themselves. There's good reason they hold their value better than any other luxury manufacturer sans Lexus.

^ It's really not though... Different strokes for different folks. You and KnowNuffin are the only people in this thread who actually take it to heart.
Nah dog trust me I take none of this serious. Im at work bored, Im just passing time until I can go to the gym.

How man of you guys drive a Caddy? Just curious.

^ It's really not though... Different strokes for different folks. You and KnowNuffin are the only people in this thread who actually take it to heart.

Nah dog trust me I take none of this serious. Im at work bored, Im just passing time until I can go to the gym.

I've owned 7. Currently own 3, 2 of which are currently operational :lol: :x

I've owned 7. Currently own 3, 2 of which are currently operational :lol: :x

You sound like my Dad. :lol:

Dude has 4 at his crib now.

Back
Top Bottom