\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

a white 458 
sick.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif

This bottom piece that's sticking out is annoying, everytime I go in and out of my driveway it scrapes. Does it even serve a purpose? Want to get rid of it but don't know how to yet.

I need a drop and new wheels asap :frown:

Man this guy by my house had a raptor parked in his driveway

Had a chrome blue wrap with gold wheels

My pants were ruined fam

This bottom piece that's sticking out is annoying, everytime I go in and out of my driveway it scrapes. Does it even serve a purpose? Want to get rid of it but don't know how to yet.

I need a drop and new wheels asap :frown:

Its just a deflector to stop debris, people take it off or bend it when they lower their car...

another yr and a half and i'll have my car paid off :nthat:
you own a 2nd gen TSX right?

I'm really considering it as my next car. I really like my 1st gen, but I'm getting the urge to get into something much newer. I was thinking on getting a Lexus IS since it's RWD, but the 2nd gen TSX has an AWD option.

another yr and a half and i'll have my car paid off :nthat:
you own a 2nd gen TSX right?

I'm really considering it as my next car. I really like my 1st gen, but I'm getting the urge to get into something much newer. I was thinking on getting a Lexus IS since it's RWD, but the 2nd gen TSX has an AWD option.
i think you mean the TL has a AWD option, but yea i own the 2nd gen TSX. Great car

Thanks for all the well wishes fam, I appreciate it :smokin

Reps all around (need to reup to get the last of y'all)

Last edited:
Why is she always gone fam?

When I copped it there was a paint flaw by right fender. Factory covered it but when they repainted bumper a jackass broke one of the brackets needed to mount the bumper back on and they had to order the part. Took an extra 2 days. Lol she was only gone for 4 days. Seemed like forever.

Back
Top Bottom