\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Do this diffuser bro. It's beautiful.  If i get a 335 im getting this same diffuser and the CSL trunk

attachment.php
info?

Prime if I were you I'd atleast go down there and try to talk him down on the price
Man, how many times have Corolla pictures been posted with a car I JUST purchased. :lol:

I'm not over here taking it personal, I think it's hilarious. Dudes let their insecurities get to them for no reason.

And I actually say they redline at 2k, which is probably closer to 3k. Same thing.
:lol:
How many of them haven't been posted by Nelson? Talk about being butt hurt

Ok, so heres the info on that Camaro I was talking about.

andretti andretti was right, its a 350 engine
I'm going to ask for pics of the interior and of the areas where theres rust if possible before I go down and look at it.

Going to try to get him down to $5500
He ****** up when he said I need money now
He'll take the money just make sure vins are matching to make sure car isn't stolen
Look at the bottom of the car at the bottom of door, fender, quarter panels to look for bulges, bubbles if you will those are gonna be rust. Also check the corners of the back window. If there big bubbles that means your gonna do rust repair and repaint on the area(s) and that can get costly.
I would start at 4 tbh because those body styles rent really worth what the previous gens are
the floor pan of the trunk and the Frame of the windshield to see if the body is straight
Ask for a test ride
some people don't do that :smh

I have a 6speed 2003 coupe. So far no problems, just needed rear wheel bearings when I bought it (which I knew)

Word. Mine would be the same..what's stopping me is after test driving it the engine started to knock a little when it was sitting idle. I know it would be a project car but ive also read that's common and normal.

NO.

or a high school diploma.
I have a new car every week b :lol: if you want me to be honest
Almost June btw but doesn't matter I already graduated from the streets
And wcis I put :lol: because I didn't find wanna put lol cause it is funny. Ain't nobody phony the only thing phony is what you think about da ls b.
I also lold when you put a 4.0 v8 like that displacement was alot :rofl: if you still had it is be a piece of turd in the shop

Back
Top Bottom