\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I love staggered wide wheel setups, but that one is a couple inches too much. I'd rather seem them tucked, instead of stretched tires and wheels sticking out.

First and only mod since since I've had my car (aside from tinted windows) . $1.80 on Ebay shipped.

Nice, what year is it?

I just traded up my 250 for a 350 a couple of weeks ago and the difference in power is night and day.

Not sure how I feel about the new tails yet and I've had em for a while (stock ones had a small crack that water was leaking into)

Might spring for some smoked tails instead

Last edited:

Not sure how I feel about the new tails yet and I've had em for a while (stock ones had a small crack that water was leaking into)

Red tails would look nice to match the inners

Congrats to you and the Misses 250caddy 250caddy

I'm really considering picking up a 964 or 993 Porsche....Thoughts?

Do it. I vote 993. Cop one before RWB ruins them all. :lol:

Prices on old 911s have gone through the roof lately. They've spiked so quickly it makes me think it's might be a bubble like the Jag E-Types went through.

Saw this on instagram

Dat FD :smokin

Not a fan of the altezza tails tbh.

Here's a thought, instead of smoking them grey, you could tint them red. I've seen it done on an old LS400 and it looked pretty damn good.

bostongeorge bostongeorge

My brother needs to replace his ball joints in his e92 so while we are down there we are considering putting in some bushing inserts.

Any recommendations?

Didnt you put in a m3 control arm or something like that?

If any one else has any thoughts feel free to share

Back
Top Bottom