\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not my truck but I figured I'd share since I think it's a great example of a properly done truck. The height might not be ideal to some but I think it looks great, and still has plenty of functionality.

Even though that's a Toyota I would drive the shut outta that truck :pimp:

The crazy thing is, i know from driving a turbo car that the sound of turbos don't really come through videos anything near what they sound like in person. So i can't even imagine what that Pagani sounds like in real life.  

Last edited:
The crazy thing is, i know from driving a turbo car that the sound of turbos don't really come through videos anything near what they sound like in person. So i can't even imagine what that Pagani sounds like in real life.  

It's insane what it sounds like.

I wouldn't even want to listen to music in the car...

Another thing is the damn dash, looks like a spaceship... Always feel like that specifically in the Pagani's are underrated :pimp:

Last edited:
Co worker of mines had her alternator go out in her 328i it's an 2011.

How much should she pay to get it replaced?

She got quoted a grand

Last edited:
Co worker of mines had her alternator go out in her 328i it's an 2011.

How much should she pay to get it replaced?

She got quoted a grand
An alternator tho :rofl:
I ain't gonna even say nothing cause some people gonna get real anal about things

Last edited:
bostongeorge bostongeorge
Yup I upgraded to the m3 control arms it was a direct fit. The bushings and ball joints on the m3 control are beefier

My brother needs to replace his ball joints in his e92 so while we are down there we are considering putting in some bushing inserts.

Any recommendations?

Didnt you put in a m3 control arm or something like that?

If any one else has any thoughts feel free to share

Basically, another Google quote without any real-life experience.
You mean how like when you talk about any American car? ( and you do it every page) You say Google quote is all everyone does when thats all you can do.
Going to a shop to change headlamp bulbs :smh:

Last edited:
bostongeorge bostongeorge
Yup I upgraded to the m3 control arms it was a direct fit. The bushings and ball joints on the m3 control are beefier

My brother needs to replace his ball joints in his e92 so while we are down there we are considering putting in some bushing inserts.

Any recommendations?

Didnt you put in a m3 control arm or something like that?

If any one else has any thoughts feel free to share

Thanks man

Yea, like when I give my opinion and everyone in here values it so much?
You are correct.

I'll pay you to replace my bulbs on-demand if you'd like. If you're ever late you'll automatically be fired, though. No verbal warnings.
Nah b you got a ***** ****** up its just sad you can't do it

Back
Top Bottom