\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I want a coupe I can track

324-son-i-am-proud.jpg

Last edited:
I retract my past statement, I put my vert E30 for sale. I want a coupe I can track, even though this car is perfect for the recent Cali weather.

Link for anyone interested: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/5010218060.html

Listed price is for the lowballs, I'll negotiate a bit.

Dam might have to hit you up, been looking for a clean manual 318...I'll be at my folks place in American canyon this weekend, how far are you drone there?

|I

My baby bro :wow:

I'm back here in due to the epidemlic ringlaind failure in he EJs, bros, barely into 10k miles on my Launch. :smh:!

If the launch edition didn't exist, I would have hopped in a black one. E-z. :smokin

That Black is dripping :smokin

They give you any **** about the mods?

Ita hard not to cop the rex In terms of performance value. But i still am leaning towards srt or eco boost... we shall see when this promotion is finalized.

:evil:

:x I bought this little guy a year ago and dude costs more than what I paid

:smh: people better not be paying. And the rest of them are basically the same price. 13k miles

ALL THE ******* TIME. these dealers are out of their minds, charing way more than retail for a USED WRX or STI.

ive seen STIs go up in price, base model, even with 15 or 30k on the clock.

foh :smh: these dudes have lost it. launch edition ain't the 22b (no shots fired lol). and yet that pice im sure is up there with a STI limited. **** you might even find the base STI for that price. its ridiculous.

i know STIs can retain value, but never heard of them going UP in value after a few thousand miles :smh:

Last edited:
The dealer is actually charging below its actual market value, though.
So, it's basically a steal for them,  so don't expect them to budge much.

Launch edition 22b

!5' is the next certified classic b.
But the 15' are ugly tho but they look better than the evo tbh

Last edited:
subies are reliable tho...

right?

RIGHT?!

...seriously, tho, 52k on my WRX and no check engine light, ain't **** happen to it. outside of damage sustained from potholes, or a hit n run sideswipe.

Last edited:
i feel like the new wrx/sti are just too.. big?

i loved the hawkeye/bug eye sized cars.

debating on what to build as my project car for next year.. i love the FD RX-7 but im not really experienced with rotaries.

anyway, if anyone is in the market for a new/pre-owned vehicle in the bay area, lemme know. i'll give you the lowest price, i just want the units for the month. i have access to thousands of cars, just dont waste my time if you arent in the market. i work at a benz dealer.

Last edited:
i feel like the new wrx/sti are just too.. big?

i loved the hawkeye/bug eye sized cars.

debating on what to build as my project car for next year.. i love the FD RX-7 but im not really experienced with rotaries.

anyway, if anyone is in the market for a new/pre-owned vehicle in the bay area, lemme know. i'll give you the lowest price, i just want the units for the month. i have access to thousands of cars, just dont waste my time if you arent in the market. i work at a benz dealer.

Can u hook it up on a smart car :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom