\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Know how you have a dream car? And one day your just minding your own business then that car just casually pulls up or come from behind you making that right turn an speeding off into the sunset :pimp:

Was walking in my homies neighborhood and that 8 series came gliding down the hill in navy blue :pimp:

Fabolous has an 8-series and he's always posting photos of it broken down on IG.

E39 was dope but you can't hate on the V10 in the E60 or the 500lb/ft of torque of the F10.

Last edited:
Know how you have a dream car? And one day your just minding your own business then that car just casually pulls up or come from behind you making that right turn an speeding off into the sunset
pimp.gif
a white Porsche GT3 turned onto the street i was stopped on and went wide open throttle last weekend at like 2am.  left me 
embarassed.gif

Almost forgot I saw a 64 strang yesterday as it was completely by off the ramp

Gave em a thumbs up and he sped past me

da e36m3 gets no love tbh

theres a dude here who has a sexy *** black one show off that wing papi

Last edited:
Fabolous has an 8-series and he's always posting photos of it broken down on IG.

E39 was dope but you can't hate on the V10 in the E60 or the 500lb/ft of torque of the F10.

I think hes always getting restoring and work done on it. Think he told the story of where he got it from in immaculate condition. either way :pimp:

cuz da US got shafted wit dat b

its literally da worst m3 made :lol:

with a 0bd1 intake manifold and tune you can get almost the same power as a euro m3

da e36m3 gets no love tbh

theres a dude here who has a sexy *** black one show off that wing papi

I still got my e36:D
No wing tho

Thinking about getting it painted a loud color
Nah man don't get a loud color
Get that dark blue and get a tan top

Or something like that

That subie looks better than yours tho

Sorry papa I can't lie to you :frown:

Just wrap it and sell those ugly wheels already

Woooow that subie mean

Wcis blue join looks like it's missing monster stickers and a hello kitty hanging from the back.

Back
Top Bottom