\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

First batch arrived :smokin

Expecting more within the next 2 weeks.
If you were gonna mod it and do suspension work why didn't you just get a wrx and build it like your doing the sti? Isn't it same engine ****** and drivetrain?

Completely different engine...

@wcis its like when ppl compare the 335 and the //m and say well tune the turbo and u got the same power

They forget about brakes suspension lsd which is so important for putting power down and a buncha other things .

Minus whale got a subaru forester brah

@wcis its like when ppl compare the 335 and the //m and say well tune the turbo and u got the same power

They forget about brakes suspension lsd which is so important for putting power down and a buncha other things .

Minus whale got a subaru forester brah

WANNA OFF MYSELF EVERYTIME PPL DO THIS FAM

DISRESPECTIN DA ///M

Last edited:
i mean it's true, the 335i has more power potential than the e9x M.  But you shouldn't compare the cars as a whole. People shouldn't be using that as a basis to call the 335 better than the M

Last edited:
I cant take this rough suspension on my Si anymore. Bout to go back to stock. :lol:

I went to adjust it in the winter time (too cold to do it myself/lack of proper tools) and they said they coudnt do it cause my suspension was too dirty/woudnt move). Is that believable? They didnt exactly have the best service so...

I went to adjust it in the winter time (too cold to do it myself/lack of proper tools) and they said they coudnt do it cause my suspension was too dirty/woudnt move). Is that believable? They didnt exactly have the best service so...
the adjustable rings do get pretty tough to break loose/spin if they have been untouched for a while and if it's dirty.  mine get very dirty cause i have a gravel driveway so it can be a real pain in the *** sometimes.  But they should have still be able to figure it out

I cant take this rough suspension on my Si anymore. Bout to go back to stock. :lol:

:lol: dont go to that shop anymore fam they are obviously lazy and dont want to help you

Any recommendations on how to go about patching these license plate holes up and making it look like they were never there?

What causes engine misfires? I replaced the spark plugs and ignition coils but still dealing with it. Any ideas what I should check next? Or should I just take it to a shop before I waste anymore money? :lol:

What causes engine misfires? I replaced the spark plugs and ignition coils but still dealing with it. Any ideas what I should check next? Or should I just take it to a shop before I waste anymore money?
laugh.gif
clogged/dead injector maybe

o2 sensor

is it throwing an engine code you can check?

Last edited:
Any recommendations on how to go about patching these license plate holes up and making it look like they were never there?
Putty

Smooth it out

Paint over it

?????

Profit.

Saw this on youtube. Seems like a solid approach. Now I gotta get some touch-up paint.

Find some plastic hole plugs from your nearest lowes that fit and are farely flat. Then just paint the surface with your color's touch-up paint.

Right on for the suggestion papi. Glad to see some more Suby parts coming in!

Make a bigger squarer in ur bumper and place an intercooler

:lol: the looks I'll be getting driving down the street.....Thinking about getting a Takeda intake after I get my clear bra, tint and LED/HID situation situated out.

http://afepower.com/shop/details_ne...odel=Accord&year=2015&engine=3.5L&&brandID=78

Last edited:
Thanks, time has been freeing up. Finals week starts tomorrow, but all my term projects have been given in, so I just started ordering parts so I have them in time for my appointment (which I haven't even set yet).

This is what I was referring to.

I feel you on the finals week. Can't wait to get it over with. I'm not a big fan of that look would rather have the flush look like the holes were never there in the first place. Found this DIY someone did on their M3, was going to follow that and see how things turn out.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=584852

i honestly dont know how dealers could do that to a car another pet peeve tbh

why ******* ruin a perfectly good front bumper just to promote your dealership i doubt it even helps them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom