\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My 2013 VW Passat SE

Originally Posted by omariwestafari 

So today i was exiting the free way and saw a used car dealership selling a 1986 635 csi

So i stopped for a test drive

Goddamn this thang is beautiful

heres my experience.

the brake pedal was hard, u could just light touch it to brake u really had to use ur foot,

the driver position was spectacular and the size of the car was perfect. the windows gave me beautiful vision from every angle

the handling was good u really had to input and turn the wheel it wasnt easy like a modern car

i loved the way this drove, it makes me hate modern cars so damn much.

i definetly need to cop one of these.

man I would totally rub my nipple to that car

That bmw and the 8s series are my favorite

You shoulda traded your truck in for it man your crazy

Coulda modded it a lil but to get it how you wanted throw some bbs golds on it

Step out the crib dressed like a paid in full drug dealer and hopped in that coupe 
pimp.gif

Go get that car

that car and this are on my list 

mercedes-benz-500sec-w126-brabus-wheels-rear-side-view.jpg

my dad got me one of these some years ago as my first car. cost 1000. top speed...80mph. didn't really like hills. manual. drove well, but at the time, i wasn't feeling it fully because i wanted a modern car. someone threw a M badge on it idk y, but i got looks, and thumbs up...some undeserved because of the badge, but it was pretty clean.

What's NT's opinion on the e60 M5?  

Real opinions, common problems they have, etc.  Not just the "it's a POS euro" opinions from 'Murica stans

Real opinions, common problems they have, etc.  Not just the "it's a POS euro" opinions from 'Murica stans

i love it because v10

and i actually like the styling on the later ones because of the tailights are so beautifull when illuminated

also it has 500 hp nd the exhaust sounds like a race car

and it revs so high

what im scared of is the price of maintenance on the engine.

and ino its not common but some people report rod bearing failure, but they say this usually happens when u dont warm the engine before going HAM.
ino WCIS about to come thru and call me a google/forum expert but guess what papa the internet is the greatest resource of knowledge ever available to mankind so miss me wit dat google scholar BS
still luh u do WCIS

overall its a good car

If i was buying a used euro sedan it would be that and the rs4.

The M is faster and a bigger body on the road if that's the look you are going for but to me at least audis age a little better. Maybe because they all look the same after about 2000

The Murica boys will tell you to get a CTS-V doe ;)

Last edited:

i love it because v10

and i actually like the styling on the later ones because of the tailights are so beautifull when illuminated

also it has 500 hp nd the exhaust sounds like a race car

and it revs so high

what im scared of is the price of maintenance on the engine.

and ino its not common but some people report rod bearing failure, but they say this usually happens when u dont warm the engine before going HAM.
ino WCIS about to come thru and call me a google/forum expert but guess what papa the internet is the greatest resource of knowledge ever available to mankind so miss me wit dat google scholar BS
still luh u do WCIS

overall its a good car

:lol

It wasn't related just to this thread or getting general information about something you don't know. Of course Google is a good tool.

What grinds my gears is dudes trying to come off as intellectuals, briefly reading a few Google popular links and coming in here with their chest out.

Not just in this thread, in 90% of the threads I've subscribed to on NT.

Yeah i feel u on that :lol

Got a tiny scuff mark from the curb today. I'm pissed!
welcome 2 da club fam

Idk why i found this so hilarious

I think it's a great car. The v10 is a great engine when maintained and for a bigger sedan it handles fairly well. The interior is super comfortable also.

Bros can anyone speak on the 03-07 gen Honda Accords? I hear that you should stay away from the 6 cyl because they all had ****** issues, but are the 4cyl good to go? How do they compare to Toyota Camrys form the same time period?

no i'll get biased BMW opinion or pissed off m5 owner that had some problems opinion
Isn't that basically the same as what you'll get here? The Euro guys praising it, and the "Murican Stans" substituting in for the pissed off owner, and bashing it :lol. You're better off reading forums, and talking to people who have actually owned one.

But if you want my personal opinion, here it is. Looks wise, it's pretty bland IMO, doesn't look that great, just another 4 door. I think the RS4 is a much nicer looking car. Performance wise the M5 sounds awesome. Maintenance would scare me, but honestly I know next to nothing about the costs of maintaining an M5, because I don't own one, so take that for what it's worth.

Back
Top Bottom