\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Get the v6, I purchased an accord v6 and its a pretty nice ride. Coming from a g35 it still has enough pep

For my budget im starting to lean towards the VW jetta see alot going for 15-16500 new (S model) i dont care about the turbo just need a daily driver. The jetta is bigger than the civic and corolla too.

i would advise you to pony up a couple thousand more and cop the 2013 honda accord

it has the new bodystyle and improved engine which gets u 36 mpg on the highway

plus there is a reason the honda accord is the highest rated car out right now.

interior on the 2013 is also nice too, comes with a backup cam and 8 inch display standard.

#subierumble till' the day I DIE, b!

Cometh at me naysayers. :smokin :nerd:
Everyone buying ELH's (kuz its better for the car)
and u out here buying ULH's :pimp: #fanboyrumble
In for the longevity reports.

i thnk its just for looks
It makes you more visible in the day. Some cars like silver ones especially can be harder to see since they kind of blend into everything else I guess. Well compared to a bright colored car lol

Last edited:
i would advise you to pony up a couple thousand more and cop the 2013 honda accord

interior on the 2013 is also nice too, comes with a backup cam and 8 inch display standard.

What type of miles should i be looking at? I know they have a 7yr/100k power train warranty

I don't get it. The car is already visible during the daytime with the sun out.
It's very simple to understand. DRL's make the car MORE visible during the day. As in, the visibility of the car is increased versus having no DRL's on during the day. No one is saying the car is invisible without its lights on during the day :lol:.

Same reason why construction workers that flag roads under construction wear those orange safety vests during the day. It makes them MORE visible, and thus LESS likely to be hit.

Last edited:

What type of miles should i be looking at? I know they have a 7yr/100k power train warranty

Tbh with a honda mileage doesnt really matter. So jus try to get the best deal and dont be too worried about mileage. Thats how i would go about buying a used honda.

Look at this Model A that was at my buddies shop today.  My god.
sick.gif

V8 stans turn up the volume & grab a towel before you click

Last edited:
Can anybody recommend a good all season tire? I'm gonna replace the rear ones soon (Pirelli Nero zero) might get the same ones unless I find something better and cheaper

Can anybody recommend a good all season tire? I'm gonna replace the rear ones soon (Pirelli Nero zero) might get the same ones unless I find something better and cheaper
Michelin Pilot Sports A/S 3

Continental DWS

Nitto Motivos

Toyo Proxes 4

Last edited:
Had a dealer run my credit so theyd take me serious and let ur boy test drive dat shelby/roush... they wont hop off my sack now hahahahah

Dude tombout he can let me slide in the base eco boost for 21k out the door... this might be a game changing figure. For 25 i can have it tuned and sittin cleannnnnn. Or for 28k get in dat GT.... all less than the other cars ive been pricing while being more fuel effecient and cheapest to insure. If i get one i think i need the premium one. Hopefully NT doesnrt fo to hard on me for not gettin da V8. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom