\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thats the number 1 car NT recommends to any first car buyer/someone who needs something cheap and reliable.

You'll be good fam. :lol:

Bros can anyone speak on the 03-07 gen Honda Accords? I hear that you should stay away from the 6 cyl because they all had ****** issues, but are the 4cyl good to go? How do they compare to Toyota Camrys form the same time period?
extremely reliable.

personally i like them better than Camrys

extremely reliable.

I was talking to my old roommate and I`m thinking I might just do a 2013-14 Honda Accord or Chevy Malibu and use the 5-6k as a down payment. I`d be piss to cop a 5-6k car and have to put money into it with issues. I drive mainly high way to work.

I was talking to my old roommate and I`m thinking I might just do a 2013-14 Honda Accord or Chevy Malibu and use the 5-6k as a down payment. I`d be piss to cop a 5-6k car and have to put money into it with issues. I drive mainly high way to work.

I thought you picked up a brand new Camry last year? Or is there another Lucky running around....

whew thought i was watching DBZ for a sec

inb4 nelson "whats dbz"
yup.  

whats dbz?

and i can't believe y'all out there curbing ur wheels. i've never curb rashed a wheel in my life.  Not even the stock wheels on my DD beater cars that i don't care about.

Last edited:
bruhh i got hella lil curb rashes on my wheels here n there i aint even mad :smh:

I just got my car two weeks ago though :lol:
whew thought i was watching DBZ for a sec

inb4 nelson "whats dbz"
yup.  

whats dbz?

and i can't believe y'all out there curbing ur wheels. i've never curb rashed a wheel in my life.  Not even the stock wheels on my DD beater cars that i don't care about.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Happens to the best of us I guess.

Found out there was some rust on my ish. Going to the dealer this weekend to get it fixed out. :smh:

Last edited:
That 13-14 Accord sounds like a winner for you since Honda is refreshing them for 2016. So all types of discounts and incentives can be had on years 13'-15'

extremely reliable.

Accord V6 or i4 sport? What's your budget?...I'd go with the accord personally, lower it and put some wheels but that's just me. And you can always get the hondacare warranty for it or if it's certified pre-owned or new.

That 13-14 Accord sounds like a winner for you since Honda is refreshing them for 2016. So all types of discounts and incentives can be had on years 13'-15'

When is refresh dropping? Id be looking to get car come june assuming all my paper work is done by then with this accident. I noticed Jettas were priced really good too.

When is refresh dropping? Id be looking to get car come june assuming all my paper work is done by then with this accident. I noticed Jettas were priced really good too.

Get the v6, I purchased an accord v6 and its a pretty nice ride. Coming from a g35 it still has enough pep

What's NT's opinion on the e60 M5?  

Real opinions, common problems they have, etc.  Not just the "it's a POS euro" opinions from 'Murica stans

-Rod bearings (S85 V8 weak spot...and a bit more rare than the others but still a significant issue)
-Vanos pump/solenoids
-Stuck open injectors
-SMG clutch throw out bearing and sleeve
-SMG pump
-Leaking oil coolers
-Leaking differential (you may skirt this one)
-Gas

translation: get a 550i or an e39 M5

Get the v6, I purchased an accord v6 and its a pretty nice ride. Coming from a g35 it still has enough pep

For my budget im starting to lean towards the VW jetta see alot going for 15-16500 new (S model) i dont care about the turbo just need a daily driver. The jetta is bigger than the civic and corolla too.

Back
Top Bottom