\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

was walking down the street and spotted a cat washing his e30 and we became friends

he stroked his 2.7 eta to a 3.0 and he puts 284 to the tires :x

e30 bug jus grew today

Looks like Chevy is joining team 4cylinder turbo huh 

11067675_10203176244525478_346653257658815628_n.jpg

Last edited:
So today i changed my sisters car brakes and on the way whileni was walking to go pickup rotors i spootted this stage 3 carolla

Yooo and what the hell is this :rofl:. Man hes wylin

Last edited:
The german plate on da honda

The green lines are to protect cyclist at nite

Ohh mobile marijuana by the truck lol?

Yeah dude prolly jus cut some palms or sumtin

Last edited:
Went to pick up my gf yesterday. There was a riced out civic with a potato cannon in front of me that passed in front of her house. She comes out and asks me why my car sounds terrible today. I ask how does it sound and she says it sounded not deep at all and that she usually recognizes my car's sound but today it sounded like a fart can :rofl: after a while of thinking I mentioned it could have been that civic that lives down the street from her. She's like "ohhhh no wonder!"
Can't believe she mistaked that civic for the v8 rumble :smh:

as ugly a this car is , it's packing that hot **** under the hood (440 v8 400+ hp) :pimp:

I like old "sleepers "

Went to pick up my gf yesterday. There was a riced out civic with a potato cannon in front of me that passed in front of her house. She comes out and asks me why my car sounds terrible today. I ask how does it sound and she says it sounded not deep at all and that she usually recognizes my car's sound but today it sounded like a fart can :rofl: after a while of thinking I mentioned it could have been that civic that lives down the street from her. She's like "ohhhh no wonder!"
Can't believe she mistaked that civic for the v8 rumble :smh:

U should dump her bra

My lil bro is looking to pick up a 2008 328i just wanted to know if there was anything he should be aware of when buying/owning a bmw. I know there are a lot of you guys who own or know a lot about bmws on here. 2008 about 70k miles looks nice
Buying it from a local ford lot. Most likely a trade in. Here's a pic. 15k seem fair?

Last edited:
is 179 good for 32% tint for 5 windows? I see cats on craigslist talking about 100-125 but who knows how good quality it will be

Back
Top Bottom