\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ready for bimmerfest this weekend.

Anyone else attending or driving down from the Bay Area tomorrow?
Sheesh son
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Someone recommend me some microfiber towels that will soak up the water when I wash my car because the ones I got don't soak up ****. Also any recommendations as far as car was foam and foaming tire cleaners go?

The one's I got:
Amazon product ASIN B008RVJKJ6
I think costco has like a 30 pack or something

Are they any good though?

Amazon product ASIN B000BC976K
this works pretty good for me

Just saw a video on this, seems to work well. Will look into it. How long have you had yours? Washes fine in the washer?

Them German products for the German cars. Did you got yours from carpro?

Just saw a video on this, seems to work well. Will look into it. How long have you had yours? Washes fine in the washer?

I think I bought mine off of ebay. Typically i purchase from AutoGeek

Someone recommend me some microfiber towels that will soak up the water when I wash my car because the ones I got don't soak up ****. Also any recommendations as far as car was foam and foaming tire cleaners go?

The one's I got:
Amazon product ASIN B008RVJKJ6
I think costco has like a 30 pack or something

Amazon product ASIN B000BC976K
this works pretty good for me

yeah it hasnt lost abosption either

ive used 2 other microfibers that got good reviews too but by far that cobra is the best one ive used

Last edited:
 So sick bro. Congrats on that pickup. The NSX is one of those cars that I lusted after back in grade school. What wheels are mounted?
They are Lowenhart LH-5 3-piece.  I don't know much about the company, I have a set of Work Meister 2-piece that I was planning to change out when I pick it up, but I have to admit the Lowenhart's look pretty cool as it stands.  

Yea not feeling the wheels. Your Works are going to look so much better on it.

Do you still have the Red one? @metsn13  
I totally agree bro.  I was looking online to see how the polished Meister's would look on a black NSX and I think it's a pretty awesome combo:

Polished lip with gold center would look incredible as well:

The red one is going up for sale next week  
indifferent.gif
.  Going to be sad to let it go, but always wanted the NSX coupe version (200-300lbs. lighter than my targa) and in black.  Test drove a black 09 GTR garage queen with only 5K miles on it a couple of weeks ago and loved it.  Thing was an absolute beast, straight line power 0-125 was like being in a rocket ship.  The computer shifting through the gears was so effortless and precise and could hardly feel any turbo lag when my foot hit the floor.  In the end I couldn't justify the extra 30K premium for the GTR and prefer the antiquated feel of the manual ****** of the NSX (slow as hell compared to today's tech).  Also prices are going nuts for well cared for low mileage examples and I didn't want  to miss out.

When are you getting the M3 bro?  Or hold out and get the Cayman GT4

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom