\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Anyway, I bought 4 brand new cooper tires from discount tire direct back in March. Two days ago the sidewall on one of my tires blew out on the highway when I was doing about 60 MPH and I always keep my tires properly inflated :smh:

$60 tires man, I would never.

Scheduled for my tune next week :smokin
All other parts have arrived but were not shipped to me :frown:

Will post dyno graphs. And if anyone wants to put up their pinks, holler at my PMs. :nerd:

>D
19825995.jpg

hit the holland and see me in queens b. ill even throw on my winter shoes....

:tongue:

I'll play. Got her in mid February. 2015 RT Scat Pack. SRT engine has been a joy to play with.

You gonna do anymods?

Maybe a cam?

Straight pipe?

I saw one on a dyno and it put 427 to the wheels stock.

Assuming 15 percent drivetrain loss it's over 500 at the crank.

Once SneakerPro Jr gets here in September I'm doing the Charger Scat Pack in Jazz Blue

I didn't know there was a nismo edition of the Nissan Rogue til I seen one on the road today.

Appreciate all the tips fam. I've been out here for the past 2 hours working on it and it seems I'm at a stalemate. I got all of the bolts out but the wheel will not budge. Like at all. Any idea what that could be??

Appreciate all the tips fam. I've been out here for the past 2 hours working on it and it seems I'm at a stalemate. I got all of the bolts out but the wheel will not budge. Like at all. Any idea what that could be??

Wheel wont come off the car?

Rubber mallet or hammer a piece of wood into the tire (on the side, use a decent angle) til it comes off.

If you can't get the wheel off in 2 hours, it might be time to take it to somebody.....

da white gwagon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

something bout that white idk what kinda white it is but dam its nice in person

Sometimes wheels get stuck on the hub, a few good kicks or hits with a rubber hammer will get it off. If its to the point you think you gonna break something... take it to someone

Usually i dont let ppl drive my truck but the bro in law needed it for moving so i lent it and this happens

And how u gunna scratch the rim when there are fat tires in the way. He must relle cant park man :lol:
And hopefully this black mark comes off easy

Last edited:
A bunch of cars got broken into in my area in the past week so i copped a wireless security cam today.

Its pretty cool it has an alarm that go's off in my room if something go's by my car

I been ready to shoot a scumbag in the face
smokin.gif
roll.gif

Usually i dont let ppl drive my truck but the bro in law needed it for moving so i lent it and this happens

And how u gunna scratch the rim when there are fat tires in the way. He must relle cant park man :lol:
And hopefully this black mark comes off easy

That's what you get for wearing Adidas and Nike bru

Back
Top Bottom