\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

nerd.gif

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/5081509244.html

Yeah, I know the e46 is an amazing car.

But like 80% of that damn forum is e36's :lol:

I'm a fan of all cars so its nice to see variety. Sometimes I think dudes just buy them on there because its what popular in the stance scene. Bimmers, Vdubs, and hot pockets.

I've seen a couple 2002's on there though. Always beautiful.

Last edited:
Report: 707 horsepower 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hellcat is Really Coming

Journalist Joel Feder over at Motor Authority says a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee “Trackhawk” with the 707 horsepower Hellcat engine, AWD, and a ZF 8-speed automatic is really actually definitely on its way to production. Which would be insane, amazing, and a whole lotta awesome.

Motor Authority’s unnamed sources say it’s called “Project K” at Jeep HQ and its supercharged 6.2 Hemi V8 will get it from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds. Top speed is estimated at 200 MPH. Probably when you’re not towing a boat, I guess.

It’s also reported that the 6.4 liter Hemi-powered Grand Cherokee SRT is not only sticking around too, but it’s getting an outboost boost to 490 horsepower.

http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/report-707-horsepower-2017-jeep-grand-cherokee-hellcat-1712338623

Airspider, you pulled the trigger a year early!

Don't come at my neck yall guys cars are beautiful but dam Nelson and wcis

Yall cars ain't loud at all thought those things would sound intimidating guess they are more bite then bark. Nelson got the best looking evo I seen tho and wcis hmmm yeah hmm

V8 idle>>>>

Don't come at my neck yall guys cars are beautiful but dam Nelson and wcis

Yall cars ain't loud at all thought those things would sound intimidating guess they are more bite then bark. Nelson got the best looking evo I seen tho and wcis hmmm yeah hmm

it's pretty damn loud in person. even just at idle it's loud. and at full boost is sounds crazy

Journalist Joel Feder over at Motor Authority says a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee “Trackhawk” with the 707 horsepower Hellcat engine, AWD, and a ZF 8-speed automatic is really actually definitely on its way to production. Which would be insane, amazing, and a whole lotta awesome.

Motor Authority’s unnamed sources say it’s called “Project K” at Jeep HQ and its supercharged 6.2 Hemi V8 will get it from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds. Top speed is estimated at 200 MPH. Probably when you’re not towing a boat, I guess.

It’s also reported that the 6.4 liter Hemi-powered Grand Cherokee SRT is not only sticking around too, but it’s getting an outboost boost to 490 horsepower.

http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/report-707-horsepower-2017-jeep-grand-cherokee-hellcat-1712338623

Yeah gonna be nice. Not practical but who cares. I'd also like to see the Hellcat in a reg cab, short bed Ram. Has anyone done a swap yet?

Yeah, I know the e46 is an amazing car.

But like 80% of that damn forum is e36's :lol:

I'm a fan of all cars so its nice to see variety. Sometimes I think dudes just buy them on there because its what popular in the stance scene. Bimmers, Vdubs, and hot pockets.

I've seen a couple 2002's on there though. Always beautiful.

It's because e36 prices have hit their rock bottom right now. Most of those dudes are rolling around on wheels worth more than their car.

Last edited:
Yeah gonna be nice. Not practical but who cares. I'd also like to see the Hellcat in a reg cab, short bed Ram. Has anyone done a swap yet?

I don't think you will, that'll be a death wish. The SRT-10 couldn't even handle that power let alone a Hellcat swap.

Last edited:

Gotta see how it looks first

:x :pimp: this

Yeah ino i wanna cop one soon.
its a pretty fun car with decent power

Yeah ive driven in my friends.

U can drift it off power in first and second gear.. I think its a perfect drivers car. So balanced and ninble. Plus the inline six has enough power to satisfy u

His neighbor is a rich lady and has a 30k mile 1999 white m3 with white interior that hasnt been driven much. Ima try to buy it when i get my cash up

Last edited:
just put up my e36 for trade.

got all sorts of random trades coming in

turbo civic's

lifted jeeps

drugs/guns

240sx's

civic/w ar15 2 clips

c class mercedes

turbo audi

a bunch of ds jordans

Back