\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I've never been into the off road or rock crawler scene, can someone explain the reasoning behind all the jeeps and trucks with the doors taken off?
its awesome bro

tell me u wouldnt wanna be rolling deep with ur squad with the ceiling and doors missing?
i absolutely would not.

But that's not why i asked. I see it all the time since i live close to the boonies and somewhat close to the Rubicon, so i was always legitimately curious what the reason was

Last edited:

:pimp:

Stepped out to another car show today
I like the rims on this grand national than the last when I posted

LL

I really like those wheels too. They remind me a little of the billet style wheels that were really popular in the 90s, but they're obviously modeled after the OEM steelies on the 86/87 GN.

FTR, that last "GN" you posted wasn't a GN. It's a WE4 lightweight package. Like the GN they were only available in black, but they were pretty bare bones to cut down on weight. No power windows, no spoiler, aluminum wheels/bumper supports instead of steel, solid grey standard Regal interior instead of grey/black with the Turbo 6 logo like the GN. WE4s are considerably rarer than a GN, but for some reason a lot less desirable.

I will cop a jeep one day for funz.

I wanna do more outdoor stuff.

Took the m to big Sur and had a blast.

Rock crawlers take the doors off because when. Trying to go up those big hi'lls the car gets stuck inbetween rocks or it May rollover so the driver can stick his foot out and be able to hold it upright as you would a bike

Welp looks like I'm going to need a whole new radiator :smh:

Ur fans might be broken??

Once u get ur fan situation settled maybe flush the system

How many miles u have?

Also check ur pipe connections. U might have a leak that allows coolant to leak thus overheating ur engine.
My car has 105,xxx miles, had a mechanic look at it while I was at work

Dawg :smh: don't ever take that cap off when the engine is hot again
I know, I wasn't thinking at the moment

Talking about rats on cars.

Had a dead rat logged in the a/c of my first car safe to say I never used the god dam a/c was disgusting cleaning it out.
dawg, as I was poking the rat with a twig all I could smell was burnt animal fur. It looked like it had been dead for like a few days, I poked a hole into it's skull and I could see some brain once it came out under my car :x :x :x

Jeep Wrangler or Challenger?

THIS. I'm so torn between a Wrangler Unlimited Sahara or a more "conventional" car like a Lexus GS350 F-Sport or Audi A6.

I would get much more enjoyment from the Jeep with its versatility.
But at the same time, I'm an attorney and feel like it might look foolish/immature trekking around downtown in a suit jumping out of a jeep--as it would be my DD. Wife supports the jeep decision, but I don't want to be self-conscious about it when I have to play grownup.
Cop the Wrangler so you can finally scoop me up and we can play some footy

I have a close place in my heart for wranglers

Already owned a commander.
Cop me a car since you're ballin' like that papi

Rock crawlers take the doors off because when. Trying to go up those big hi'lls the car gets stuck inbetween rocks or it May rollover so the driver can stick his foot out and be able to hold it upright as you would a bike
That sounds like such a terrible idea

You should see it in person it will be more convincing it shouldn't take much because the vehicles are so light

Sedan.

I was looking at GS F... but open to ideas.. I will use new car for commute and keep the M4 for fun. Finally I got everything I wanted all set up so I can move forward with more toys.. I have to wait about 30-45days since I am buying another place at the moment.

Sedan.

I was looking at GS F... but open to ideas.. I will use new car for commute and keep the M4 for fun. Finally I got everything I wanted all set up so I can move forward with more toys.. I have to wait about 30-45days since I am buying another place at the moment.
Evo

Sedan.

Audi A7

Panamera

Benz E class

Lex GS

Back
Top Bottom