\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

bruh icant wait to join prius gang

just remember, white only papi..

love my storm trooper..

Shuda got the bigger one mane

So u can put the backseats down and smash in the backseat

And retro707 sorry for not liking u i swear imma do my best to like u more man

geeze why you so angry.. I forgot..are you the guy that doesn't like me? LULz. I really want to offer you my friendship. I am a nice guy bro... give me a chance!

ima be honest man, i really wanna like you but u kinda rub me the wrong way :lol:

like the pictures u post. first of alll they are small, which gets me heated, then u post sneakers, which gets meeven more heated, and by then all logic is thrown out the windows and ur on my do not like list

anyways the best daily driver is a prius

trust me man they are a blast.

nice and comfy plus u never have to go fillup gas which is so nice.

prius>>>>>

Bruh, you gotta hate WCIS...

Nah i dont hate WCIS

I think its funny that alotta ppl legit hate him and the only reason they have is because he has money :lol:

The only gripe i have with him is that he races on public roads

i made my mind to get a white car for sure.. the papi comments still kill me lmao..

I understand.. No more shoes.. no more small pics.. didnt realize it was that bad for you man..I hope you do like me someday man... If you were local, id take you on a brodate.

Nelson ...I still gotta take you out in da M bro.. I plan on going to sac on Thursday after 12 so lmk how your schedule is. I want to start looking for wheels for the M and I know there's a ton of shops in SAC ...any you recommend?..

closest area to me that has decent shops/aftermarket is in San Jose...thats deep and I hate the traffic going there and getting back....furthest id go is Walnut Creek

i made my mind to get a white car for sure.. the papi comments still kill me lmao..

I understand.. No more shoes.. no more small pics.. didnt realize it was that bad for you man..I hope you do like me someday man... If you were local, id take you on a brodate.

Nelson ...I still gotta take you out in da M bro.. I plan on going to sac on Thursday after 12 so lmk how your schedule is. I want to start looking for wheels for the M and I know there's a ton of shops in SAC ...any you recommend?..

closest area to me that has decent shops/aftermarket is in San Jose...thats deep and I hate the traffic going there and getting back....furthest id go is Walnut Creek
is the merican v8 Out the question?

no idea man, i've always just bought wheels online or on craigslist

I will cop a jeep one day for funz.

I wanna do more outdoor stuff.

Any suggestions for a second car?
I'm confused. You want a second vehicle. You like Jeeps, and want to do more outdoor stuff. You already have the 2 door sports car. Yet you're looking into coupe's and sedans for a second vehicle. WHY?

Just get the Jeep man. It's completely different, and you'll get to do more outdoor ****. And everytime you hop in the M, you'll appreciate it more coming from something completely different. I don't understand getting another BMW, what's the point?

prius>>>>>
Prius and "blast to drive" definitely do NOT belong in the same sentence :lol:

IMO, Prius's are all marketing. Really, they aren't that great for the planet, or a good deal. Here, a Prius starts at 26 grand. The Corolla starts at 16 grand. 10 grand will buy you a LOT of gas. You'll be hard pressed to recoup that 10 grand in gas rolling a Prius. And the tree-hugger aspect about them. Producing Prius's is not very good for our planet, offsetting the reduced gases they emit due to being good on gas, due to manufacturing the batteries and other high tech components they need.

Last edited:

prius>>>>>
Prius and "blast to drive" definitely do NOT belong in the same sentence :lol:

IMO, Prius's are all marketing. Really, they aren't that great for the planet, or a good deal. Here, a Prius starts at 26 grand. The Corolla starts at 16 grand. 10 grand will buy you a LOT of gas. You'll be hard pressed to recoup that 10 grand in gas rolling a Prius. And the tree-hugger aspect about them. Producing Prius's is not very good for our planet, offsetting the reduced gases they emit due to being good on gas, due to manufacturing the batteries and other high tech components they need.

Yeah but a carolla interior and trunk space is garbage

Do u understand that the prius is a hatch and has major hauling and smashing capabilities

Yeah but a carolla interior and trunk space is garbage

Do u understand that the prius is a hatch and has major hauling and smashing capabilities
You can swap the Corolla to any sort of budget oriented car, my point remains the same. For example, the Mazda 3 Sport (a hatchback) starts at 17 grand here. Most people on here seem to like them.

Sorry my dude, but honestly, the Prius ain't all that. Don't hate me! :lol:

Plus Civic's from the early 90s get better MPG than a Prius

Plus Civic's from the early 90s get better MPG than a Prius
Yea I wasn't even gonna go down that road :lol:

Hybrid's in general are all hype, made by the big auto companies to provide the illusion that they care about the environment and are trying to do something about it, as well as inflating their EPA numbers so they can produce their other vehicles. Hell, even electric cars aren't amazing for the planet either. A lot of the electricity that these cars are running on is produced by coal burning power planets, which are terrible for the environment.

Until someone comes out with a car that can run on hydrogen, these alternative fuel source vehicles are just stop gaps at best.

Freeman Lexus has a white/red GS 350 F.. looks dope....

they also have a white/red RC F...lol..damn ..

get the s550 coupe in the metallic/matte white...mann

thing looks like a space shuttle on the road 

Get rid of the M, get the benz as the new daily driver and you're set.

As far as wheels go what type of wheels you looking for? Was the shop in SJ called California wheels by chance because that's the only place I know of down there that's reputable unless you go to gtautoconcepts

j/k about selling the M

not about getting the benz lol

i havent gone to SJ for any parts in YEARS so I have no idea what is out there.

I don't want to go too aggressive... I did find a few styles that look dope as hell and still have FUNCTION.

the benz is a beast.. but I love my car.

I want to do all my parts at once. I already have a list down haha..

i havent gone to SJ for any parts in YEARS so I have no idea what is out there.

I don't want to go too aggressive... I did find a few styles that look dope as hell and still have FUNCTION.

the benz is a beast.. but I love my car.

I want to do all my parts at once. I already have a list down haha..
Dawg buy a old pos (classic) fix it up to Something you would like to have fun with with the money you spent on buying a new car ?????
Profit

Sedan.

I was looking at GS F... but open to ideas.. I will use new car for commute and keep the M4 for fun. Finally I got everything I wanted all set up so I can move forward with more toys.. I have to wait about 30-45days since I am buying another place at the moment.
C300 with the cranberry red leather and sport pkg with 19" black AMG wheels.

best DD I can think of. 34-35mpg!

Back
Top Bottom