\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I would stick with a sedan for sure. No porsche...benz...

AUDI
Lexus
Another BMW?

I saw a clean IS350 the other day..reminded me of mine but mehh..

I would stick with a sedan for sure. No porsche...benz...

AUDI
Lexus
Another BMW?

I saw a clean IS350 the other day..reminded me of mine but mehh..

Would you consider leasing? If so, I say get another Bimmer 100%

If you plan on owning, get that Lex. It'll be lighter on your pockets compared to the other 2.

Owning 2 bmw's sounds kind of boring, but.... They're bimmers... The sedan will probably be just as much fun to drive.

Freeman Lexus has a white/red GS 350 F.. looks dope....

they also have a white/red RC F...lol..damn ..

lmao. I am talking about a commuter and dudes throw in a $120k car.................

why even have the M4 at that point haha

I am thinking a Nissan leaf. Put some Volks on it, bags and some CF items . Maybe wrap the roof gloss black for that secksy look.

lmao.

but for real tho.

GS F looking nice... What about a 335i?

I dunnoz...

geeze why you so angry.. I forgot..are you the guy that doesn't like me? LULz. I really want to offer you my friendship. I am a nice guy bro... give me a chance!

Last edited:
geeze why you so angry.. I forgot..are you the guy that doesn't like me? LULz. I really want to offer you my friendship. I am a nice guy bro... give me a chance!

ima be honest man, i really wanna like you but u kinda rub me the wrong way :lol:

like the pictures u post. first of alll they are small, which gets me heated, then u post sneakers, which gets meeven more heated, and by then all logic is thrown out the windows and ur on my do not like list

anyways the best daily driver is a prius

trust me man they are a blast.

nice and comfy plus u never have to go fillup gas which is so nice.

prius>>>>>

Last edited:
ima be honest man, i really wanna like you but u kinda rub me the wrong way :lol:

prius>>>>>

real talk tho. why do I rub you the wrong way man? I have never had any issues with you or anything... :smile:

prius is alright.. just not something I would cop personally....

I got over a month to decide but I aint the type to go out and test drive every single model.. I just figure out what I want and bam.

Give me a chance tho bro.. I am a good person. I have a lot of people that can vouch. :smile:

prius>>>>>

real talk tho. why do I rub you the wrong way man? I have never had any issues with you or anything... :smile:

prius is alright.. just not something I would cop personally....

I got over a month to decide but I aint the type to go out and test drive every single model.. I just figure out what I want and bam.

Give me a chance tho bro.. I am a good person. I have a lot of people that can vouch. :smile:

my edited reply will tell u why u rub me the wrong way :lol:

Back
Top Bottom