\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

A 700+ doesn't mean anything. It all depends on what makes up the 700.

First time buyer.
2-3 solid credit accounts over 3 yrs old
Income/debt

I've seen 680s with houses, cars, high credit limits on oppose to a 750 with one 300 limit credit card lol. So it all depends.

I remember checking cuz I was curious one time. It was 680.

The only reason why I think it could be that low was cuz of the time I thought my payments was an auto debit but it wasn't

I was very, very, very late

guys should i be mad ? i got my 08 bmw m3 coupe for 32k at carmax ....they had a few m5's at the time of purchase but i dont like the look of those 5 series' .........i just saw they have an 07 m6 convertible at the same price though with only 50k miles .....my m3 came with 80k ( got extended warranty through 125k / 5 years ) 

Last edited:
guys should i be mad ? i got my 08 bmw m3 coupe for 32k at carmax ....they had a few m5's at the time of purchase but i dont like the look of those 5 series' .........i just saw they have an 07 m6 convertible at the same price though with only 50k miles .....my m3 came with 80k ( got extended warranty through 125k / 5 years ) 
No. You got a newer car with warranty. The old m6 looks outdated as hell same goes for the m5. The m3 imo is timeless same goes for the previous m3.not to mention it most likely holds its value more than the other 2.
Give me a the option between the 3 id choose the the m3 10 times out of 10.

Last edited:
How much u pay for the warranty and what warranty is it? Not all warranty are the same. So be careful.

What company. . Price and term? What does it cover?

bro when i was walking out of Chipotle yesterday i saw a Honda CRZ (yes the stupid little hybrid) that was stanced with some stupid cheap wheels and stretched tires, stickerbombed lip, windows, even the rear bumper, loud exhaust.  i literally laughed out loud i could not contain it. 

Last edited:
bro when i was walking out of Chipotle yesterday i saw a Honda CRZ (yes the stupid little hybrid) that was stanced with some stupid cheap wheels and stretched tires, stickerbombed lip, windows, even the rear bumper, loud exhaust.  i literally laughed out loud i could not contain it. 

I know I'm always giving imports crap. But sometimes I see some nice well done ones and I'm like okay I can see myself driving one but those are few and far apart they go to extremes sometimes and take away from the car :frown:

Haha I love those little Hondas for some reason lol

Just saw a Gold R8 with a burgundy-ish soft top coming home just now.

Pretty sure it was a Skins player.

How much u pay for the warranty and what warranty is it? Not all warranty are the same. So be careful.

it covers everything but wear/tear parts like belts/brakes/tires and it doesnt cover any of the glass , it was with carmax "maxcare" i believe its under "the warranty group"

it covers everything but wear/tear parts like belts/brakes/tires and it doesnt cover any of the glass , it was with carmax "maxcare" i believe its under "the warranty group"

covers the engine huh? how much it cost u?

4500 seems about right for a BMW with miles.. on a new bmw the cost is about 2500-3k. Depending on bank, they can mark it up to a certain point depending on what you approved for and the value/invoice of vehicle.

Zurich comprehensive is great. Everything except windshield, tires, brake pads, oil changes and regular maintenance. Also comes with $100 deductible and 247 roadside assistance which includes
tow
gas
lockout
flat
and rental

Its transefrable and pro rated if you cancel. So its a win win. Got nothing to lose. On a BMW i would DEF get it!

Went to do inspections on my new house today.. and took a quick pic

4500 seems about right for a BMW with miles.. on a new bmw the cost is about 2500-3k. Depending on bank, they can mark it up to a certain point depending on what you approved for and the value/invoice of vehicle.

Zurich comprehensive is great. Everything except windshield, tires, brake pads, oil changes and regular maintenance. Also comes with $100 deductible and 247 roadside assistance which includes
tow
gas
lockout
flat
and rental

Its transefrable and pro rated if you cancel. So its a win win. Got nothing to lose. On a BMW i would DEF get it!

Went to do inspections on my new house today.. and took a quick pic

I'm moving in next door, b.

Lets carpool to work.

^ I hate to admit this, but I just don't like the look of this car.  It bears little to no resemblance to the original, why didn't Acura badge this as a completely separate class of car. 

I still prefer the original:

Jesus. Dude has all the cars I wanted as a kid. That 98 mclaren and S7 :smokin just missing the diablo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom