I got 5 on it.

I'll match you.

Now who gon buy da blunt.

No smoking papi

Ima post some cars i seen on the 405 this week

Favorite car in the world
Thinking of wrapping my truck this color too in a year or two

The front end [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Finna cop one of these after graduation inshallah just to keep as a lawn ornament

[thread="266081"]In the same league as a junky Honda if it's done like this I just shake my head and laugh if I ever saw this in real life.[/thread]
bro when i was walking out of Chipotle yesterday i saw a Honda CRZ (yes the stupid little hybrid) that was stanced with some stupid cheap wheels and stretched tires, stickerbombed lip, windows, even the rear bumper, loud exhaust.  i literally laughed out loud i could not contain it. 

i've sat in a mugen crz, it aint bad.

i kinda like CRZ :lol:

dont think id own one tho

Does anyone have any aftermarket alarms on their vehicle? I'm looking for any recommendations. I'm doing a temporary transfer back to Detroit for 6 months, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Had uber driver pick us up in one of those jeeps. Worse thing ever drunk and trying to climb into those things. Dude just laughed at us :lol:

Someone pulled up to me at a red light in a GTR

Never seen a car accelerate in person so fast

Dude was gone :x :smh:

Lol. Not all cars are ment to blow us away. Some cars are strictly commuters. Crz is a great seller believe it or not. Lol

^ I hate to admit this, but I just don't like the look of this car. It bears little to no resemblance to the original, why didn't Acura badge this as a completely separate class of car.

I still prefer the original:
While I agree with u on the OG being better,
I think the new jawn will grow on u once u
see it out in the streets.

CJpYRm5UcAA-aEb.jpg:large

CJpBLxzXAAAF603.jpg:large

CJuJ05VUcAAT80x.jpg:large

i love the new NSX.  But i do agree it's a completely different car. Shouldn't even be called an NSX. i can't really compare them.  I love the old one too

Back
Top Bottom