\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

pimp.gif

How do you like the TSX? Is it a v6 or 4 banger? I had a first gen but it was totaled. Loved the way it handled even when stock. The TSX has so much potential not a lot of ppl mod it especially the 2nd gens.

How do you like the TSX? Is it a v6 or 4 banger? I had a first gen but it was totaled. Loved the way it handled even when stock. The TSX has so much potential not a lot of ppl mod it especially the 2nd gens.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

not alotta ppl mod any 4 door cars
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i love mine. like you said, handing is great. def happy i went with 2nd gen over 1st.. gives me just that much more cabin space.

mine is a 4bangbangbanger.. better gas mileage and people with v6s say the handling is so soft and sloppy. the i4 is zippy enough as it is.. and fun in sport mode with the paddle shifters.

i've had it since easter sunday 2010 and all i've done is tint and change out all the interior/license plate bulbs to leds hah
i want to change my fogs and daytime running lights to leds also.
eventually if i get a little bored of it i'll get new rims and do a new paint job.. i saw a gunmetal matte e63amg the other day..
pimp.gif
maybe i'd do a black roof too

i love mine. like you said, handing is great. def happy i went with 2nd gen over 1st.. gives me just that much more cabin space.

mine is a 4bangbangbanger.. better gas mileage and people with v6s say the handling is so soft and sloppy. the i4 is zippy enough as it is.. and fun in sport mode with the paddle shifters.

i've had it since easter sunday 2010 and all i've done is tint and change out all the interior/license plate bulbs to leds hah
i want to change my fogs and daytime running lights to leds also.
eventually if i get a little bored of it i'll get new rims and do a new paint job.. i saw a gunmetal matte e63amg the other day..
pimp.gif
maybe i'd do a black roof too

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif
serious? well that's not true at all.

laugh.gif
serious? well that's not true at all.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I sure see a lot of stock STIs and EVOs.
eyes.gif
Ppl may not mod luxury 4 door family cars but they do mod it some way or another.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I sure see a lot of stock STIs and EVOs.
eyes.gif
Ppl may not mod luxury 4 door family cars but they do mod it some way or another.

Back
Top Bottom