\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

my angry bean

Another Fiesta ST - Congrats on the pickup, bro!

Here's mine, had it since September 2013:

EDIT: fixed images

Last edited:
I live 15 miles from work, I leave every morning at 7.30am to make it by 9am.. 10W FWY

Last edited:
My commute to work is a 20 miles. If it takes an hour to get to work, I consider that a bad day.

An hour and a half everyday? Sheesh. You gotta move man. :lol

Last edited:
my commute to my old job was 9 1/2 miles

took me about 30 minutes to get there in the morning,1 hour in the afternoon :{

Monterey Car Week already looks nuts on Day 1. Pissed i didn't plan a trip 

Going to be there Fri Sat and I can't wait! There's 11 Pagani's coming up from LA and a Zonda R supposedly going to be on display as well as a CLK GTR :x :x Those are definitely on my list of things to see before leaving.

Every time I see one of these dumb lights I just want to run right through them if there's nobody in front of me. City decided to add these damn lights all over the place now when they weren't their a year go. :{ They don't have a camera so if I don't see a cop I'm just running it.

Last edited:
I drive to work (Bronx/Yonkers to NYC- midtown) sometimes between 11pm-3pm and it can take anywhere from 20 min to 40 min from the time I get on the 87 to the midtown 34th St exit off the FDR. Damn traffic, I coudnt imagine 1.5 hours though.

welp walked outside this afternoon to find my side mirror smashed off, luckily it was just the glass and the outer covering off not the whole entire thing 
mean.gif
, filed a police report and all

never would think something like that would happen in my neighborhood, had to be someone who knocked it off too because my whole side was completely fine

Herald Sq. Naw I do side street parking, its not bad at all, sometimes I gotta wait 10-15 minutes but I usually get a spot down 2nd or 3rd ave.

Another Fiesta ST - Congrats on the pickup, bro!

Here's mine, had it since September 2013:

EDIT: fixed images

I don't usually like small cars but the Fiesta ST isn't bad looking and it looks like it'd be fun to drive. I was playing with one on the highway a couple weeks back and it wasn't fast at all but when we came up on a bend, my car nearly wallowed in to the other lane while the Fiesta was on rails.

yup. took it to the canyons couple weeks ago. thing sticks to the road. and this is on stock everything. it's a tiny car so it feels fast.

I don't usually like small cars but the Fiesta ST isn't bad looking and it looks like it'd be fun to drive. I was playing with one on the highway a couple weeks back and it wasn't fast at all but when we came up on a bend, my car nearly wallowed in to the other lane while the Fiesta was on rails.

Yeah, 0-60 isn't particularly fast, but it's got quite a lot of torque (more than FRS/BRZ), that kicks in early in the RPM range. Small turbo (BW KP39) means less lag (compared to say, Veloster turbo).

Still an econobox platform, but it's been modified where it counts. Recaro seats, outstanding gearbox, stiffer suspension, sticky stock tires. It's a blast and I look forward to driving it every day. On top of all that, great fuel economy.

It's not an M, it's not a V8, but I can pretty much guarantee everyone would have a great time driving it.

Figured I'd list the mods:

COBB Accessport V3 (Stage 1, 91 Octane tune)
mountune short shift kit
mountune roll restrictor (RMM)
mountune high flow induction hose
boomba shifter base bushings
boomba weighted shift knob

non-performace:
boomba wing riser kit
shorty antenna
leather shift boot and armrest cover
dipped wheels
rear windows limo tint
limo brow tint