\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

If I'm coasting for long distances, I turn the music up

But if I'm doing a lot of shifting, I like to listen to the engine

When I started out, I felt the stock exhaust was going to be loud enough. More than loud enough, actually. But now I'm thinking of upgrading the exhaust.

Last edited:
welp walked outside this afternoon to find my side mirror smashed off, luckily it was just the glass and the outer covering off not the whole entire thing :smh: , filed a police report and all

never would think something like that would happen in my neighborhood, had to be someone who knocked it off too because my whole side was completely fine

This happened to me about a month ago in a parking lot. Whoever knocked it off did in the evening and then had the audacity to try and place it back up to where it looked like nothing happened. As soon as I moved the car, the mirror fell off :smh: . I was assuming the person parked beside me did it, but I would think the idiot wouldn't park right beside me after hitting my car.

Last edited:
This happened to me about a month ago in a parking lot. Whoever knocked it off did in the evening and then had the audacity to try and place it back up to where it looked like nothing happened. As soon as I moved the car, the mirror fell off :smh: . I was assuming the person parked beside me did it, but I would think the idiot wouldn't park right beside me after hitting my car.

Lmao, I've done that before. About 12 years ago, when I started out driving, I dented a brand new truck's door parking right next to him. I looked around, saw that no one saw me, and kept my car parked where it was.

Teenagers are stupid rotf

I have been rear ended and have been in a few accidents in my civic, so I'm hoping that karma considers me square :smh:

Last edited:
not related to the vid up there but people with trucks be givin no dambs tbh :lol:
i parked in this tight *** parking spot last night at some mexican food joint (love me some taco tuesday :smokin) and dude with a truck backed into the yellow pole and the trash can
dude gave NO DAMBS didnt even bother to pull out a little check the damages nothing just backed into it and dipped :lol:

Last edited:
my little 24-year-old brother ordered a '16 stingray a couple months ago, and it arrived today. proud of my little bro. making boss moves at a young age. 
pimp.gif

my 1le and his c7

Last edited:
:rofl: bruh :rofl:

m3 was goneeeeeeeee dude driving like he knew that dam road like the back of his hand :x

Last edited:
Would have been even worse if the police was posted on a side street a couple feet back and they fly by easy reckless driving and list of other charges. My city don't play you get arrested, car towed and impounded, jail and a court date and if you lose.........you basically out of pocket and jail time for awhile

Back
Top Bottom