\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Bought a Subaru for my new daily driver.

My brother has been arrested twice for street racing. Damn near post his license for a few years

Last edited:
i need to learn how to drive stick

Take the plunge b. You can teach yourself. Just drive at night when it's empty and there's no impatient dudes honking at you :rofl:

I think that's the worst part of learning. Dudes with no patience and honking their car at you instead of just driving around you.

Once I decided to just drive during late night hours, it was much better.

Last edited:

Take the plunge b. You can teach yourself. Just drive at night when it's empty and there's no impatient dudes honking at you :rofl:

I think that's the worst part of learning. Dudes with no patience and honking their car at you instead of just driving around you.

yeah just dont have access to a manual car :lol:

yeah just dont have access to a manual car :lol:

Buy a 200 dollar hooptie with no 3rd gear learn how to drive then scrap it

A lot of us are in the Tri state area also :nerd:

It's funny you say that.

In the two months I've had my subie and scoping the streets for other subies, I've seen just.. Two.

Like where are all the other subie drivers?!?

If you come through the Westchester area, there's a whole mess of Subie drivers over here.

Every time I go drive out in my bro's whip, I literally see at least 3-5 a day. Each one throws up the Subie deuce deuce when we pass each other. :lol:

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom