\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lol what I did was let my dad put my wrx under his policy and I pay him

If you have the money to pay your pops, then I don't see why not he lets you stay on his policy

Last edited:
Lol what I did was let my dad put my wrx under his policy and I pay him
im still on with my family too. Allstate is cool as hell, the lady just moves us around to different vehicles to make it as cheap as possible. I think my pops is considered the driver of my Evo and im on his truck or something 
laugh.gif

Makes full coverage on my Evo $80 a month and my TL was like $18 a month for comp 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I thought I was doing it paying 155 a month for my wrx. (I heard it can be as high as 400 a month if it was under me)

Last edited:
Question for you guys cause we cant figure out how to get this done.

Coworker wants to trade his car with another person but they both still owe money on their respective loans.

The other person is trading his car plus 15k for my coworkers car but my coworker owes more than the 15k.

Any thoughts?

Im assuming one of the two will have to take out a loan to pay off the other but i cant seem to figure this out.

Back to OEM?
smokin.gif
Yessir.
Random question but, does anyone have an idea how much full coverage for a 21 year old (no tickets or accidents) would be on a camaro SS 2013-2015.
Thats 4 years driving so you're good there, take the VIN from a SS on Autotrader or something and call all the insurance companies you want until you get the best quote,(this process will take some time due to how many questions they're gonna ask), then you know roughly how much it will cost once you buy a car. 

Over 2gs sounds high to me, I would guess under $1k for 6 months.

Bro, why will not a single ******* person on Craigslist with a car i want respond to my call, text, emails????   I want to buy a car right now, have the cash, and nobody will ******* respond at all.  
mean.gif
Cause CL is full of idiots.

Last edited:

Bro, why will not a single ******* person on Craigslist with a car i want respond to my call, text, emails????   I want to buy a car right now, have the cash, and nobody will ******* respond at all.  :smh:
what car?

Was trying trying to get a replacement daily to use for a couple months until i get an M, since i sold the TL yesterday.

Ended up finding a STEAL on a 06 civic hybrid with 107k miles. Definitely gonna make a profit on this one. Payed 5k for her. Clean title. Just had the hybrid battery replaced under warranty.

43.5mpg on my drive home, no highway at all. :smokin

Hey guys. Thinking about picking up a 2016 Audi S4. What other cars should I look at in that price range? 335i?

Last edited:
Hey guys. Thinking about picking up a 2016 Audi S4. What other cars should I look at in that price range? 335i?
Wouldnt do it, kuz the 2017 is right around the corner with newer & better everything.
Do you have any particular needs or you just wanna stunt in that price range?

Wouldnt do it, kuz the 2017 is right around the corner with newer & better everything.
Do you have any particular needs or you just wanna stunt in that price range?

You sir are correct. No particular needs. Really liking the S4. Just want to make sure I get the best bang for my buck and don't want to overlook options.

That Alfa is looking nice.

anyone ever used autodip before? i was never really a big fan of plastidip, but i just bought some temporary wheels which came in matte gray. i wanted gloss black so i bought some autodip to try them out and they came out pretty well. i think i read that it's vinyl based instead of rubber based like plastidip so it finishes with a smoother texture and can come in gloss colors without having to add glossifier.

Wow just saw the autodip video. Seems like a way better version of plasti dip if it's really that glossy. Looks like real paint!

Back
Top Bottom