\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I know he edited his post and deleted that part where he quoted me, but thats so ironic that @sugafree quoted me about my TL earlier today and told me not to get rid of it. Literally just got home from selling it.

Sold for 7800 bought for 5900 :smokin

Didnt put a dollar into it besides one oil change.

One step closer to da new car :nerd:

Evo going on the market next week
Hope you getting something that can keep up my G!

Random but I just came across this poor R34 ruined with the bolt on fenders and stanced wheels. :smh:

I know he edited his post and deleted that part where he quoted me, but thats so ironic that @sugafree quoted me about my TL earlier today and told me not to get rid of it. Literally just got home from selling it.

:nerd:

///m :nerd:

///Rumble :nerd:

:nerd:

///m :nerd:

///Rumble :nerd:

brb gonna find the nearest noose

SIKE

9zSOcgd.gif

It's between the M and a 997. 
But 95% it's gonna be the M

Last edited:
Don't crap on my dreams, Rare :lol:

I've always wanted the M and for the price i want to pay i'll get a nicer M than Carrera if that makes sense.  

:lol: Well truth be told, without having owned the E46 & E90, I would never appreciate the rawness of the 991. So go for it. Buddy of mine is going to carmax his 997.2 next week, if they lowball him I might offer him 1k over his appraisal and take it off his hands. It's a super mint 2009 997.2 w/ PDK 40k miles on it.

i think i'd rather just go with the M and hold off on Porsche until i get to the point where i can afford the ones i'd REALLY want. Like a Turbo S or GT3

Back
Top Bottom