\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Apparently it is not just NT that likes Subies :nerd:

Last month, a pretty similar headline told of Subaru’s incredible sales success in July. In fact, with 50,517 units sold in July 2015, Subaru celebrated its best sales month ever. But what a short-lived record that was, as August 2015 stole the title just 31 days later. In total, Subaru managed to move a record 52,679 vehicles off dealer lots last month, for its best-ever August and best-ever month on the books.

Apparently it is not just NT that likes Subies :nerd:

Last month, a pretty similar headline told of Subaru’s incredible sales success in July. In fact, with 50,517 units sold in July 2015, Subaru celebrated its best sales month ever. But what a short-lived record that was, as August 2015 stole the title just 31 days later. In total, Subaru managed to move a record 52,679 vehicles off dealer lots last month, for its best-ever August and best-ever month on the books.
Greg gonna take your Rex b

Just stumbled across this on a random Jalopnik article... I've never seen one and didn't know they existed... Looks ******* cool...
420px-VX3quarter.JPG

:x @ how brutal those shifts are

:x leaving skid marks changing to 3rd and 4th gear :x

Last edited:
Where were all you V8 boys when we were taking all this 4 banger slander smh.

Side note:

Finally let my cousin drive without me, just to hear if my truck was really that loud being that I only have a Borla S catback... I heard him from two blocks away on low acceleration. I feel exactly what the neighbors are saying. Oh well.

Last edited:
Had to wait on Ford's 0% deals. Which I took extreme advantage of... Got this bad boy ordered as well...

Hello 800HP... I wish a 4 banger would run up..
What that set you back?

I keep telling my co worker swap his 4.6 out for the 5.0.

Last edited:
What that set you back?

I keep telling my co worker swap his 4.6 out for the 5.0.

I used to do F&I at Ford so I got a stupid deal.

Car was 41,100 MSRP. Got it for invoice minus the holdback and rebate. So right around $33,400 w tax. The Supercharger I paid for in cash, it was $7499 install is $900.

Last edited:
^where you finding them like that my aunt is trying to sell the one i'm looking at and that's what she's asking for it. I looked them up around my way and they are going for 13 and 14k with more miles....

Back
Top Bottom