\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Copped a 2015 Infiniti Q50 AWD 2 weeks ago (white w/tan interior), really wanted a Lexus 350 but could not find one in my price range in DFW. All cars here are hella over priced, would have had to shop out of state to find the perfect price but my credit union would only finance cars in Texas.

Last edited:
I'm really intrigues by the 2012 Acura TSX Sport Wagon. Looks great...But still debating if I should look into a Forrester, since it has AWD.

They wouldn't be fun in a manual anyway.
The IS, in general, is not a fun car in the first place. Manual always makes a drive more engaging to drive but it still handles like a boat. A great commuter though.

Last edited:
really? what makes you say that?

I was considering an IS my next car since I want RWD or AWD
It's not a terribly boring car, but I'm just saying that since I came from an S2k, WRX, BRZ

Just make sure you test drive one. It felt like driving a RWD, better-handling Camry. I had more fun driving a manual TSX, even though it's weaker and FWD.

Last edited:
really? what makes you say that?

I was considering an IS my next car since I want RWD or AWD
It's not a terribly boring car, but I'm just saying that since I came from an S2k, WRX, BRZ

Just make sure you test drive one. It felt like driving a RWD, better-handling Camry. I had more fun driving a manual TSX, even though it's weaker and FWD.
:lol: :lol:

I currently drive an '04 TSX, but it's AT

The IS, in general, is not a fun car in the first place. Manual always makes a drive more engaging to drive but it still handles like a boat. A great commuter though.
My mom has an 08 that still drives like a dream.

I personally don't agree with the whole purist manual thing unless the car has some power and is meant to be manual, like a Vette, Mustang, STI, Evo, etc...

Like a TSX would suck to drive manual in, or a 328 lol

Fly boy

Last edited:
Copped a 2015 Infiniti Q50 AWD 2 weeks ago (white w/tan interior), really wanted a Lexus 350 but could not find one in my price range in DFW. All cars here are hella over priced, would have had to shop out of state to find the perfect price but my credit union would only finance cars in Texas.

Very nice pickup! I see you're in the DFW area. I was driving on 360N passing Six Flags a few days ago when I saw a new white Infiniti Q50 w/ all the chrome trims, badges, plus the spoiler/lip in black and it was nice. Besides a brand new all black everything corvette I saw earlier that morning, the Q50 was the only car that really caught my attention that day.

Still hanging in there until I decide to take the plunge on the Hellcat.

That looks mean. Nice man

Might have to order this tonight for da ///M

http://www.fi-exhaust.com/product/bmw/e9x_m3.html

Do it! :wow:

Back
Top Bottom