\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Sup NT. In regards to the Lexus RC Fsport, the 306hp and acceleration when not in sport+ or manual mode is a little lackluster considering the $50k+ price tag and the cheaper competition getting .5-1 sec quicker 0-60 times. My car fully loaded was 55k after haggling with diff dealers in North Texas but I copped mine when it was fairly new so it may be cheaper now.

However, it does have a lot of pros over the competition such as the smoothness of the ride. Even after having my car lowered, passengers are always saying how surprisingly comfortable it is for it to be a coupe so low to the ground. Another thing is the compliment factor. I get compliments every day I drive it--including while I drive it lol. I had people literally almost get ran over in parking lots trying to get my attention so they can compliment the car. My friends driving new E classes & 5 series don't generate nearly as many compliments though those are both still dope choices. To be brief, a few other pros are high resale value, Lexus reliability and great customer service.

I was considering financing about 10k more for the RC-F performance or leasing it and keeping the same monthly payments, but leasing isn't really my style and I'm only 24 so a 55k car is enough for now. Not having it will keep me motivated, something to work for. :nerd:

My RC:

RC is def a headturner since theres not a lot in the wild yet. Pretty car and the interior is nice. If only they had a 6 speed option...

dude compared a rc f sport to a 5 series n e class doe
the rc-f looks good dont see too many of em yet what other cars were you looking at before you pulled the trigger?

Last edited:
Miata is better than an Evo? 
roll.gif

STOP IT

Girl cars off the rip, a TT, 1 Series, any Scion.... **** it I mainly see girls in IS300s too. 

Also that RC is sick but for $55k.....

Last edited:
Miata is better than an Evo? :rofl:

STOP IT

Girl cars off the rip, a TT, 1 Series, any Scion.... **** it I mainly see girls in IS300s too. 

I'm a fan of the 1 series. Don't see a lot of chicks driving them. Honestly don't see them on the road that much either :lol:

In terms of Scion, MAYBE just the TC. See mostly dudes driving them too.

Last edited:
Sup NT. In regards to the Lexus RC Fsport, the 306hp and acceleration when not in sport+ or manual mode is a little lackluster considering the $50k+ price tag and the cheaper competition getting .5-1 sec quicker 0-60 times. My car fully loaded was 55k after haggling with diff dealers in North Texas but I copped mine when it was fairly new so it may be cheaper now.

However, it does have a lot of pros over the competition such as the smoothness of the ride. Even after having my car lowered, passengers are always saying how surprisingly comfortable it is for it to be a coupe so low to the ground. Another thing is the compliment factor. I get compliments every day I drive it--including while I drive it lol. I had people literally almost get ran over in parking lots trying to get my attention so they can compliment the car. My friends driving new E classes & 5 series don't generate nearly as many compliments though those are both still dope choices. To be brief, a few other pros are high resale value, Lexus reliability and great customer service.

I was considering financing about 10k more for the RC-F performance or leasing it and keeping the same monthly payments, but leasing isn't really my style and I'm only 24 so a 55k car is enough for now. Not having it will keep me motivated, something to work for.
nerd.gif

My RC:
You doing it to be 24 mane 
pimp.gif
.  Salute! That RC is definitely nice.  And you cant beat that Lexus quality and reliability.

Man I went to Nissan with my homie whos looking at used last gen Maxima's...that new Maxima is DOPE in person. That interior is something serious. Feels more luxurious than some Acuras, Infinitis and some Germans ive been in.

RC is def a headturner since theres not a lot in the wild yet. Pretty car and the interior is nice. If only they had a 6 speed option...

Thanks, yeah a 6 speed would of been nice

dude compared a rc f sport to a 5 series n e class doe
the rc-f looks good dont see too many of em yet what other cars were you looking at before you pulled the trigger?

Hahah the e class & 5 series is definitely a tier above the RC. I only used them to compare since I've been in them enough times to get a feel of how much attention or compliments they generate. Both great cars for the price

I was in the market for a few months and nothing new really caught my attention in my price range (under 50k) before the RC. Being a car guy, I did check out all the cars I could buy new when going to the dealer (ats, 4 series, c class, s5, a few Infinitis and many more). All were very great choices but didn't really draw my attention enought to cop.

Found out after purchasing my RC, a new Jag called XE is coming out in 2016 and will be around 45k. I checked that out online and so far I'm pretty impressed. Wish I would had an opportunity to test drive that before hand but Jag's reliability is a little iffy...

Miata is better than an Evo? :rofl:

STOP IT

Also that RC is sick but for $55k.....

Thanks!

Lol. Yeah for 55k I did have a lot of good choices to choose from used. Gtr, corvette, cheaper Porsches, etc. but I was just looking for reliable daily drivers that would be trouble-free for 5 years or so, nothing too performance oriented. Plus, I never owned a used car before and knowing people who have expensive cars and seeing them abuse or not take care of their cars kinda pushed me away from buying used

Damn, that RC is way better looking in black

Lmao

You doing it to be 24 mane :pimp: .  Salute! That RC is definitely nice.  And you cant beat that Lexus quality and reliability.

Thanks fam!

Congrats on the new ride illmatickal! And great color choice, the white paint on the IS & RC were the nicest & riches whites I've seen out of all the cars I considered before I bought the RC (12+ models) [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Lol. Yeah for 55k I did have a lot of good choices to choose from used. Gtr, corvette, cheaper Porsches, etc. but I was just looking for reliable daily drivers that would be trouble-free for 5 years or so, nothing too performance oriented. Plus, I never owned a used car before and knowing people who have expensive cars and seeing them abuse or not take care of their cars kinda pushed me away from buying used
Lmao
Thanks fam!
Oh no you did great man, Toyota/Lexus are THE most reliable cars on the road today. We get every American car back in the shop for work but almost never a Toyota unless it was owner negligence.

Thinking of grabbing an IS250/350 next summer. You can ge a 350 for mid 30's used now, probably under the $30k mark next summer.

Back
Top Bottom