\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Four bangers are inline and not v shaped fam
laugh.gif
Turbo 2.0 is what I meant 
laugh.gif

the sounds is taken to another level once you add the long tubes. once i put in my headers it was 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

you can hear the sound at WOT pretty good in this clip. kooks headers with the stock exhaust.

peep the 1le running down a viper 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Don't do that to yourself

I honestly thought about this today when my homie leased a new TLX. I misheard him and thought he leased a used one and never thought about actually leasing a used car cause rates are bad from what ive heard but wanting to hear more opinions on this.

I was surprised when I saw passing on the right

Thought that stuff wasn't allowed at these kinda of things
depends on what group you're in. if you're in one of the advanced groups, open passing is usually allowed.

Last edited:
Anyone can chime in on leasing a used vehicle? Or will rates be that much better for new?

Terrible idea if it's even possible. The purpose of a lease is to finance the estimated depreciation amount of a vehicle which is why it's usually an option for new cars since new cars initially depreciate at a greater rate than used.

Last edited:
Just got my new car now bruhs
09 Alt Coupe . Ish is too sweet .
What's a great place to get rims [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Terrible idea if it's even possible. The purpose of a lease is to finance the estimated depreciation amount of a vehicle which is why it's usually an option for new cars since new cars initially depreciate at a greater rate than used.

Good info. Was looking at a Q50, IS350 but may look into leasing the new Maxima. New Maxima interior > Q50. There goes Infiniti's sales. :lol:

Altima coupe? No offense but the ultimate girl coupe. I cringe everytime I see a dude whipping an Altima coupe. :lol:

The new Maxima interior should look better than the Q50 considering the Max is almost $15K more than a used Q50, and both drive very different ....one is front wheel drive CVT and much larger overall, and the othet is either RWD or AWD and much smaller with more hp.

I was lookin at the new maxima about a month ago but I just couldn't bring myself to spend $40K for a nissan when I could cop a Q50 at under $30K.

Back
Top Bottom