\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Bruhs. Washed my car. And hit up chevys with a coworker for a drink. The sprinklers went off. Smh!! Now I got water spots on my hood.. what do you guys use to remove?

I feel your pain man. I have to deal with sprinklers every time I leave my house at night. First, every house in my neighborhood have their sprinklers on which usually only hits the side of my car. Then there's landscaping at the entrance to my neighborhood so I have to pass through their sprinklers which hits the sides and hood of my car. Finally, once I leave my neighborhood I have to pass a golf course which sprinklers hit the side, hood and roof of my car :smh:. I understand wanting to have very dark and healthy grass but that's why I have my sprinklers go off at early AM. Anyway, if I don't immediately pull over and wipe off my car off or hit the highway to have the water blow off, I'll have water marks all over my car.

I've been using the typical Armor All and Meguiars car wash cleaner you find a Walmart to get them off and that has been working for me since I never leave water marks on my car long enough for them to bake on the paint. However, there are specialty products made by those brands for that exact purpose I believe. Also, I hear good things about using distilled white vinegar which I haven't tried but know that if you use that your car should be very clean beforehand and you would have to wax those portions of you car again as it removes the wax.

You guys know how to clean stuff out the little speaker holes and the window buttons? There small *** crevices I couldn't clean up with wipes. Its throw up btw long story
Spray foaming glass cleaner all up in there. Let it foam for a while and start to turn liquidy, then hit it with a brush, then vacuum out the liquid and wipe it off.

Always use that trick on dirty cupholders, cleaning out AC vents, lock switches, etc

While getting my coils adjusted this beauty is right next door. :pimp:

What kind of coils you got? I was thinking of getting some BC coilovers w swift springs for my IS300 but w these NYC roads and winters I was afraid of them seizing. Real close to saying eff it and making the purchase.

Is there such a thing as coilovers being too damaged and not being able to budge/adjusted? I went tk a shop in Queens last winter and they said it woudnt budge and they coudbt adjust it, they were ******** to be honest but they said it was too dirty to budge. Gonna try to head over to another shop to get this thing adjusted, its causing too much damage being so low in these NYC streets. :lol:
That's exactly why I decided to go with springs & dampers over coilovers when I was daily driving my car in Chi weather. Dirt and corrosion will got to work on the rings.

While getting my coils adjusted this beauty is right next door. :pimp:

What kind of coils you got? I was thinking of getting some BC coilovers w swift springs for my IS300 but w these NYC roads and winters I was afraid of them seizing. Real close to saying eff it and making the purchase.

I have BC coilovers on my is300. Had my car real low but chicago winters are tough so raised the car back up a bit

I have BC coils with swift springs on my maxima and I like the ride of it. A couple guys with stock BC coils and springs have rode in my car and they say it is a noticeable ride difference (for the better) with the swift springs. 

Last edited:

D2, kinda rough even after being adjusted.

He coudnt get the front passenger to budge, called D2 for a replacement but he said $400 for a single coil, good thing someone locally is selling a set for $320. Also my right rear engine mount is busted hence the shaking, shop was trying to charge $170 but even the stealership is charging less. Does anyone know if a non Si mount will work on an Si?

Definitely go swift springs.

I have the same exact coilovers and couldn't be happier for what it cost me. Car rides like stock, though stiffer.
It really does. The couple guys with the stock BCs got out my car and said their next mods were pushed back and the swift springs were going to be ordered and installed first 
laugh.gif

I see you with that humble brag with that Jeniffer text too 
nthat.gif

Pics? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Guys, the insults and off topic nonsense need to stop. 

One person has already been removed from the discussion today as a result, others will follow if it continues. 

meth really said we're off topic tho when the thread is about cars like 95% of the time :lol:

edit- just remembered wcis was postin his text screen shots meth took em down too :rofl:

Last edited:
meth really said we're off topic tho when the thread is about cars like 95% of the time :lol:

edit- just remembered wcis was postin his text screen shots meth took em down too :rofl:
Don't forget about dude who "zoomed in" and asked him if it was cold :rofl:
What's your guys opinion on financing? Yay or nay?

Back
Top Bottom