\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I've done both, for me now I'd say keeping coin in the bank and making monthly payment is good where I'm at ...

For those who have coils, how are your dampening settings? Mine were all the way tight so my ride was super rough but now its a lot better, have it about half way but its still a bit rough. Any big pros/cons to make them even softer? Will the softest setting be closer to stock or is that not how it works.

meth really said we're off topic tho when the thread is about cars like 95% of the time
laugh.gif

edit- just remembered wcis was postin his text screen shots meth took em down too
roll.gif
Whole pages today weren't devoted to cars, but to flame wars.  All the childish pissing contest stuff needs to stop.  We had to shut down "PYP" threads when they became less about putting faces to names than about insulting people.  The disrespect isn't permissible and for our forums to be well organized, every thread can't just become a free for all after people start to get tired of the subject matter. 

I understand that people make friends in threads about common interests and would like to discuss other subjects, but there are other ways to handle it.  

Start a group PM.  Use "the thread about nothing."  Create a "my daddy can beat up your daddy" thread.  You've got plenty of options.

Nobody making group PM's, the whole point of in topic roasting is for the random lulz from everybody.

No one wants to be on the outside of an inside joke. :lol:

Nice BRZ though, hope you master hills before amel does.

Honestly, cars should only be available in manuals. Less people texting on their phone. (At least I would hope so!) You're welcome.

Last edited:
NA HE TEAM BMW NOW WE CLAIM HIM!!!!

what subie :evil:

lookin at retro too dude had 2 subies wcis working backwards :frown:

Nobody making group PM's, the whole point of in topic roasting is for the random lulz from everybody.

No one wants to be on the outside of an inside joke. :lol:

Nice BRZ though, hope you master hills before amel does.

i c what u did there :lol:

Last edited:
Just to be clear:

Are selfies in your cars allowed?

If they're not, I'll stear clear.
If it's a picture of you in your car, no problem.  That's consistent with "post your car."  If the presence of the car is just a pretense to post a picture of something else or agitate another user, forget it.  

Cop a 2010+ 5.0 with low miles and mod
That's my answer unless you can cop a (1-2)le or zl1
I agree with this if you don't like the 2015 body style. Although the 2015 has way better interior and better handling. But a 2011+ gt would be a great bang for your buck imo. Few mods and you'll be running 11s

How long can I drive on a bad engine mount? Its the rear passenger side mount, car isnt too bad in first or second but start up it shakes a bit more. I could possibly get it done by today but Monday is looking more like it.

Last edited:
I agree with this if you don't like the 2015 body style. Although the 2015 has way better interior and better handling. But a 2011+ gt would be a great bang for your buck imo. Few mods and you'll be running 11s

I actually love the styling. My boy copped his a few weeks ago and finally got to sit in etc etc but something doesn't have me completely sold on it now

How long can I drive on a bad engine mount? Its the rear passenger side mount, car isnt too bad in first or second but start up it shakes a bit more. I could possibly get it done by today but Monday is looking more like it.

Was that what was making your car knock? I was going to suggest that when you asked about it, but it's so hard to diagnose problems without seeing the car. :lol:

Personally I'd handle it ASAP. It's only going to get worse and stress your other mounts. Also, depending on how much play you have you can potentially damage other things like your radiator or loosen/disconnect hoses.

That said, it's usually not as big of a deal in a fwd application compared to a rwd/awd. Back in the day my friend had a ****box Saturn with lord knows how many bad engine mounts. I kid you not, that thing had about 4 inches of play when I looked under the hood and watched it as he shifted from P to D. :lol:

Never tell your coworkers you know how to work on cars. They'll come to you instead of spending the bread to go to a mechanic :smh:

Just got done changing brake rotors and pads

Back
Top Bottom