\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Have you drove anything there yet tho?
not out of the parking lot.

but just pulling the GT3 around to the front of the shop was enough for me to confirm that it's the car i will continue to strive for. i love it.  And i was amazed at how driveable it was. As easy as driving a manual Honda.  
Inspirational feels :pimp:

Can anyone explain this trend to me? I've been seeing more and more vehicles with this vinyl striping BS all over them.

yo :wow: it's this 03 mustang with that **** on it

Not one stripe, three (red white and blue)

Crazy.

Like new Benz's, you name it, it looks terrible :x

Damn that's pretty sick

Who is the nerd filming though?  "This car would look good with a pair of Jordans"    wut?

Last edited:
Picked this up last weekend.

Pretty unique since it was ordered specifically without a sunroof, with sport cloth seats, and with Xenon headlights.

ifBV24f.jpg

Sedan will be for sale in a few weeks.

Last edited:
 I ask because I've purchased from a consignment dealer before. They focus on Rolls Royce's, Lambo's, high-end Mercedes' (SLS,SLR, 6x6s), R8s, Aston's, Bentley's, Zenvo's, Bugatti's, etc.
Yea it's cool. Forgot to mention there is also a small up front cost which is for our time, advertisement, 60 days of space in the showroom, international eBay ad, etc. and then a fee for detailing depending what kind of condition they bring it to us in

Got this today.
It actually doesn't feel slow to me at all, depsite it's low HP. Though, I know that's something someone with a BRZ would say :lol:
Feels amazing averaging over 30mph :pimp:, instead of the ~18 I was getting with my WRX :smh:

Nice bro. I have a wrx, but I'd love to give the brz a test drive for the curiosity factor. No one I know has one though :lol:

Last edited:
I don't understand how consignment dealerships make money. If it's going to be priced high either way, it would be better for people to just buy it new, right?

Just wondering. Feel free to aware me, b's

Picked this up last weekend.

Pretty unique since it was ordered specifically without a sunroof, with sport cloth seats, and with Xenon headlights.

ifBV24f.jpg

Sedan will be for sale in a few weeks.
You loving them audis huh b? I think I seen you post like 3 different ones in a few months :lol:
I don't understand how consignment dealerships make money. If it's going to be priced high either way, it would be better for people to just buy it new, right?

Just wondering. Feel free to aware me, b's
It's gonna be priced high but not as high as new I could imagine. And I'm sure there's so many options to sell a 100k plus car auctions dealers and word of mouth. You gonna try and put up your lambo on Craigslist b? Another thing Is you can't buy new 69 camaros or 67 pro touring Novas new

[quote name="WhatCanISay" url="/t/266081/post-your-car-vol-been-a-minute/40050#post_2421664]
My DB9 Volante would've been priced at $230k and I paid less than half of that. [/quote]

Don't you mean that your dad bought, with a slavege title that you only drove for 1000 miles before it was scrapped?

:lol: :rofl:

People just waiting in the cut :lol:

But jackstacks please keep this thread about the cars and no personal attacks/flaming.

Last edited:

Need to get my hood painted idk if i should do myself or pay someone else.

Also gotta do an oil chnage and ****** fluid change asap. Been kinda lazy tho.

Tires are also started to wear out after about 30k miles. I have like 3/32 tread smh :smh:

What kind of tires are you running now? What you trying to get?

Back
Top Bottom