\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not a damn thing lol

I have my exhaust sitting in the basement but i am too lazy and indecisive on if i want to go turbo or supercharger.

Other than that all ive done is a drop in filter and debadged the car. :smh:

How well do you think the car, transmission to be more specific, can handle the power from either kit? I haven't really looked into doing something like that. I know if I did, it would be the p&l turbo kit for sure. I'm going to wait until I get bored with the car until I upgrade to that much power. I definitely might get the p&l p200 power package in a couple of months though, I'm sure that would be enough for this car, to me. 35whp gain, not that expensive, and I'm sure it will make it feel way differently.

I just purchased the TOM's red tail lights yesterday, and a grimmspead front place relocator since mine doesn't have holes drilled in, good thing I guess. I'm not really a fan of the wheels, but that can wait for me. Car already has a Perrin oil cooler and I forgot which brand antenna, short fin that matches the car :pimp:

Last edited:
Not a damn thing lol

I have my exhaust sitting in the basement but i am too lazy and indecisive on if i want to go turbo or supercharger.

Other than that all ive done is a drop in filter and debadged the car. :smh:

How well do you think the car, transmission to be more specific, can handle the power from either kit? I haven't really looked into doing something like that. I know if I did, it would be the p&l turbo kit for sure. I'm going to wait until I get bored with the car until I upgrade to that much power. I definitely might get the p&l p200 power package in a couple of months though, I'm sure that would be enough for this car, to me. 35whp gain, not that expensive, I'm sure it will make it feel way differently.

I just purchased the TOM's red tail lights yesterday, and a grimmspead front place relocator since mine doesn't have holes drilled in, good thing I guess. I'm not really a fan of the wheels, but that can wait for me.

I wish mine didnt have the holes drilled in but i bought a 14 that they were trying to get rid of so it was too late for that.

TOMS are the best tails so great choice they are on my list of mods for sure because the stock ones are horrible.

The P&L kit is good and from what ive read the ****** is good until you get up to like 300 ft/lbs of torque but at that point you have a lot of other issues to address also.

My 2014 Camaro 2ss 1le. Anybody else in the chevy club? I see mostly imports on here

My 2014 Camaro 2ss 1le. Anybody else in the chevy club? I see mostly imports on here

Beautiful! There's not enough American car owners in here. I know there's at least a couple guys with Vettes and there's another guy with a 1LE that has some work done. I'm

Last edited:
Any other BRZ owners in here? Would like to hear what you guys have done to it :nerd:
I've had mine for a little over a year now. Swapped the tails for some TOMs, clear side markers, and added a tap turn flasher to it but other than that I've left it alone. Contemplating adding a supercharger or picking up an open flash tablet, but pretty happy with it as is.

Some old pics

brz by bjamez20, on Flickr

brz by bjamez20, on Flickr

Beautiful! There's not enough American car owners in here. I know there's at least a couple guys with Vettes and there's another guy with a 1LE that has some work done. I'm

Thanks I'll have to search the thread to see some of those

if they discount the golf r :nerd:

You mean they don't even sell out?

idk, i don't think people are up to paying nearly 40 for a vw .. there's also the s3.

golf R ain't worth the money. for that kind of $ you'd get more value from a STI or RS.

is this whole vw diesel thing affecting overall sales? will audi be trying to give away cars to help save face?

VW isn't moving numbers like that in the states imo...i'd have to check the data, but the passat and jetta are extra plain. if anything i see more GTIs and golfs on the streets. im pretty sure audi sells better than vw. the styling is def there, as Audi is one of the best looking brands on the roads today imo.

Agreed, Golf R is a forced car, just go with a GTI and tune it if you really wanted to, but spending ~40000 on a VW is a bad move all around like it has been said

rs starts at 35 thousand and has 345 hp

r 400 at 40 thousand for 400 hp aint a bad deal papi

rs starts at 35 thousand and has 345 hp

r 400 at 40 thousand for 400 hp aint a bad deal papi

meh. at some point HP doesn't mean all that much no? whats that torque curve like? imo there is no point in buying more power for everyday driving. there is more to the drive than HP. i could throw a STI engine in a rs body and that **** would fly with that power-weight ratio. the beauty of my WRX isn't the HP, it is the way it handles corners, or a windy road. **** is pleasure to drive...see an upcoming curve, downshift and boost thru it...see a curved hill, boost thru that (carefully) and watch that traction control light blink :pimp:. way more rewarding than str8 line power.

im also reading that the r400 will get some DCT nonsense...bye felicia. not manual? not interested...

Last edited:
Yeah that was just a simple comparison i made.

Eh DCT outsell manual these days i dont blame em

Got in a minor car accident last night bros.

Got swiped from behind when making a turn and caused my car to fishtail and my side airbag to deploy. Other than the bumper coming off the back everything is fine, car isnt even dented or anything (even on the bumper). Dont know why my side airbag deployed but my ears are still ringing. Back hurts a bit but other than that I feel fine. The other car didnt even have a scratch and the driver and her husband looked ok, I think dude was a bit drunk, only reason her preggo wife was driving but they looked ok, probably most of the force was on me.

It woudnt of seemed so bad if my airbag didnt go off. So in a situation like that, I assume its worse for the car gettingt hit (me) than the hitter?

Last edited:
Yeah that was just a simple comparison i made.

Eh DCT outsell manual these days i dont blame em

you're right, i don't blame em either. i used paddle shifting once on a outback...prolly not dct, but still felt weird...like a video game or something..

Last edited:
New Yorkers are supposed to be rude and ruthless. On some I'm almost on permanent disability, so I'm suing you for 2 million dollars steez

That's what somebody did to my sister :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom