\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Wcis, your family has money like that? You live in Jersey right?

Let's meet up to share notes about our subies, in your family garage :nerd:

Or better yet, if you want me to hold all your car keys for the weekend, you can trust me :nerd:

It's my birthday coming up, you're invited to my birthday :nerd:

Last edited:
What kind of tires are you running now? What you trying to get?

I have nitto terra grapplers 285/70/17

Idk what to get next. Idk if i should cheapout with some falkens or get some nittos again or even some bfgoodrich.

Ideally id want to wait a lil bit and upgrade my suspension so i can fit some 35x12.5s since i can find so many used tires in that range. With my current suspension which is just a spacer on top of my springs i can fit max 285s

I have nitto terra grapplers 285/70/17

Idk what to get next. Idk if i should cheapout with some falkens or get some nittos again or even some bfgoodrich.

Ideally id want to wait a lil bit and upgrade my suspension so i can fit some 35x12.5s since i can find so many used tires in that range. With my current suspension which is just a spacer on top of my springs i can fit max 285s

I'm in the tire business and from everything I've heard the falken wildpeak a/t is a pretty damn good tire for the money, just not as aggressive as some other a/t's.

Really? Hmm ima look up some reviews later.
Im looking fir a tire that will last a long time when driven alot on asphalt while still being a/t

Also since u mentioned u work in tire biz i gotta ask Can u get me a hookup on tires?

I'm in the tire business and from everything I've heard the falken wildpeak a/t is a pretty damn good tire for the money, just not as aggressive as some other a/t's.
What do you think about the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3? I have the Continental ControlContact Sport AS right now and was wondering if the Michelins woulds be better. 

For now, I'm comfortable with just seeing my bank accounts nice and healthy.

I have a work truck given to me by my company, along with a gas card, so it is a bit excessive as well.

Let's see what the future holds.
Does that mean @Yeah was right about you and the am :nerd:
I do have some experience, but it turned our horrible lol
What's wrong with your hood? Is it just the clear coat or the actual paint itself?

Last edited:
You loving them audis huh b? I think I seen you post like 3 different ones in a few months :lol:

First one (dark gray/black) was totaled in April (owned for nearly five years).
Second one (silver sedan) has been a money pit (~ May - current). Will be sold soon.
Third one (silver Avant) is the current one.

I'm just trying to find an adequate replacement for the one I totaled.

Any other BRZ owners in here? Would like to hear what you guys have done to it :nerd:

Not a damn thing lol

I have my exhaust sitting in the basement but i am too lazy and indecisive on if i want to go turbo or supercharger.

Other than that all ive done is a drop in filter and debadged the car. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom