\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Pls dont throw personal shots

We are discussin different awd systems no need to throw personal shots at WCIS or any other member for that matter

Whos mans is this? Who are you again?

WCIS knows im not throwing jabs like that, its all in fun. :lol:

Been throwing shots at duke like Curry in the finals. :pimp:

im just saying fam.

dont sidetrack the discussing throwing personal shots. its against the rules

im just watching out for u cuz i dont want u banned or suspended shoutout to my boy bigboss

:rofl: mannn nobody getting banned unless yalll are flaming or saying something over the top

meth is a savage tho :nerd:

@BIGBOSS was banned from this thread because someone here reported him.

idk why yall thnk no one from here gets banned :lol:

its real out here

All this hot pocket talk :smh: sheesh :lol:

Wait till the car comes out folks

In other news

Merica :pimp: :lol: #stanced

I know mane

I love that look when you can see the diff and the meat from the back (no pun intended :lol:)

And the RS is ugly as sin :lol:

Ol' I want to be an STI when I grow up, awkward looking hatch/minivan type dude :lol:

da yaris tho :lol:

idk why you saying it wants to be an STI

Fords rally history is comparable and very similar to that of Subaru they have no reason to copy the STI in any aspect.

And the RS is ugly as sin :lol:

Ol' I want to be an STI when I grow up, awkward looking hatch/minivan type dude :lol:

da yaris tho :lol:

idk why you saying it wants to be an STI

Fords rally history is comparable and very similar to that of Subaru they have no reason to copy the STI in any aspect.

All jokes aside, everyone knows how the STI really looks like :wink:

They tried, and failed badly. So I agree, they can't even if they tried. As you can see.

Ford, stick to your anchor boat, no curves in life V8s.

Thanks.

Oh wait.

Eco boost? :nerd:
Lol.

no curves?

the ford gt is one of the goat racecars ever made, was killing ferraris on the track
not to mention colin mcrae one of the goat drivers drove and won races with a ford focus rs

ford does know something about curves :lol:

Wcis really took this thread over :lol:

You can replace Sti with jay z and focus with nas and it would be another one of his amazing Jay z vs nas threads I applaud you sir

Last edited:
Tell that to F1 racers who keep lowering their displacement and upping their boost

Thats because of regulations not because they want too.

If u gave them the choice theyd be racing v12s
Ask anyone who follows f1 the era of senna was the best not these new tiny engines with boost

Back
Top Bottom