\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Realtalk tho yall think the focus rs will be better than sti?

And pls dont say its a hyped up focus because by that logic the evo was a hyped up lancer and the sti was a hyped up Impreza

Idk.

Subaru has an established presence and reputation, but if ford plays this right they might be able to shake things up.

I wishthey made a new evo. Imagine three companies all fighting for the same market. We would get so much innovation

Last edited:

And pls dont say its a hyped up focus because by that logic the evo was a hyped up lancer and the sti was a hyped up Impreza

Idk.

Subaru has an established presence and reputation, but if ford plays this right they might be able to shake things up.

I wishthey made a new evo. Imagine three companies all fighting for the same market. We would get so much innovation

I'll be saying this 30 years from now:

NOBODY.can.or.will.stop.our.Rumble

Yea, I'll be 50+ driving an STI.
Cometh at me, bros.

#rumble

giphy.gif

Dodge will be entering that segment next year, they have the SRT Dart planned, with the AWD/Turbo/~300hp set that the Evo left with.

Also, new Focus RS looks great, especially in Battleship Grey.

Last edited:
Im not a fan of the new Raptor. the last gen was WAY better

To me both look equally great.

Picutres dont do the new f150 justice.

See one in person with a little lift and big tires and u will fall in love

Idk.

Cometh at me, bros.

#rumble

I was asking about the rs not what youll be driving in 20 years :lol:

TBH the focus and the dart should be able to easily compete in that market. The STI really sucks for the money you are spending. The WRX is a great value but the STI for almost 10k more is crazy to me. Subaru has been killing the segment and hasn't had any real reason to make a major change with the evo not changing since 07. So some competition should finally bring out that new motor and hopefully a better interior.

For $10-$15k more you get a completely different car.

I actually really enjoy my interior for what I paid. They really bumped it up for the '15s.

And this is coming from someone who owned a DB9.

my coworker has the STI the interior isnt much different than my brz

I like the STi interior more but the BRz isnt shabby either.

GTR interior has always been meh, old Maxima interior was alright, the new one though is flames.

For 40k id rather have a 435 hp 2015 GT dump 10k into it like wcis and make it a 700+ hp beast :pimp: that new interior is killer too

If my dad can cop the focus rs I'll have the best of both worlds anyway

I keep egging him to. Most likely he'll get something practical like an suv for the winter =/

Last edited:

Idk.

Cometh at me, bros.

#rumble

I was asking about the rs not what youll be driving in 20 years :lol:

The point I'm trying to make is we don't ever need 'em.

It’s just they cloning us, fam .Them dudes wannabes, fam.
Its like – we're the one they wanna be, fam.

Know what I mean?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Repped for making me laugh so early in the morning

dude got two hands on his steering wheel trying to chase down da Camry

heen doing it by racing in intelligent mode and listening to Opie & Anthony

type of dude that takes his shades off when he's losing a race

doing a disservice to da clutch with those dusty 2k generics

Last edited:
The gtr interior really sucks specially for the price of the car.

The Sti has a nice interior tho minus that weak looking stereo that needs updating big time.

New mustang interior tho>>>

Looking for some wheels for my GGP IS 300. Currently deciding between these two.

Work CR Kai

18x8.5 +38
18x9.5 +38

or

Blitz 03

17x8 +32
17x9+38

Not my actual car but Im including this to show the color

The RS will def be competition wether you like it or not. People forget they been making that car for years, it just was never available in the US. BUT we have to wait and see how this new AWD will perform on it since all the earlier iterations have been FWD. Ford's been rallying and they had Ken Block help them build this car which doesn't say a whole lot, but enough from a fun to drive perspective.

Hell, even the new Golf R is competition for the STi. A tune, down pipe, and intake will have it running supercar numbers.

At the end of the day its all preferences. Da Rumble >*

Oh yea, the 2016 WRX/STI interior > 2015's

Last edited:
The RS will def be competition wether you like it or not. People forget they been making that car for years, it just was never available in the US. BUT we have to wait and see how this new AWD will perform on it since all the earlier iterations have been FWD. Ford's been rallying and they had Ken Block help them build this car which doesn't say a whole lot, but enough from a fun to drive perspective.

Hell, even the new Golf R is competition for the STi. A tune, down pipe, and intake will have it running supercar numbers.

At the end of the day its all preferences. Da Rumble >*

Oh yea, the 2016 WRX/STI interior > 2015's
A 98 Eclipse gsx with full bolt on's is competition for a STI

The RS will eat the STI up

That does look pretty neat

It comes like that on base models?
Not sure, but its def on the Premium, Limited, and STi's. With or without the nav I believe. I needed the leathers tho. The cloth just looks cheap & uncomfortable. Love the alcantara seats in the STI tho

Back
Top Bottom