\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by theHBkid

sorry guys, it was late and it made sense in my head. Where I'm at.. theres only maybe another white one identical to mine which is Quebec province plated (across the bridge from my location) and less than 15 R8 in total in Ottawa... Not bad but i get the "Must be daddys car" comment at every red light downtown. heres a pic on my phone - my buddy had it as his bbm display picture
roll.gif
... The white Lambo and freshly wrapped matte black flying spur is my buddies - super super wealthy guy. Im only 21 btw and hes 24.
ohwell.gif

Props on the ride. Probably the nicest car I've seen on NT

You're 21 though? What do you do for a living? Insurance must be ridiculous on that, but that's definitely awesome, rolling around in an R8 in your early 20s
Thats why i got it! Insurance isnt bad ($273/mo) BUT my deductible is 10k - LOL... Well, I own a nightclub in the city and my parents help me out abit but not really anymore now that I am able to afford things on my own whilst in school too. My friends.......not so legit. 
roll.gif

Edit: It is a V10 spyder and heres a funny pic of my buddy Paws in it.. 

sorry guys, it was late and it made sense in my head. Where I'm at.. theres only maybe another white one identical to mine which is Quebec province plated (across the bridge from my location) and less than 15 R8 in total in Ottawa... Not bad but i get the "Must be daddys car" comment at every red light downtown. heres a pic on my phone - my buddy had it as his bbm display picture
roll.gif
... The white Lambo and freshly wrapped matte black flying spur is my buddies - super super wealthy guy. Im only 21 btw and hes 24.
ohwell.gif

Props on the ride. Probably the nicest car I've seen on NT

You're 21 though? What do you do for a living? Insurance must be ridiculous on that, but that's definitely awesome, rolling around in an R8 in your early 20s
Thats why i got it! Insurance isnt bad ($273/mo) BUT my deductible is 10k - LOL... Well, I own a nightclub in the city and my parents help me out abit but not really anymore now that I am able to afford things on my own whilst in school too. My friends.......not so legit. 
roll.gif

Edit: It is a V10 spyder and heres a funny pic of my buddy Paws in it.. 

roll.gif
You got me over here thinking my dream is possible
laugh.gif

You own a nightclub though? Are you a mob boss???

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Ninjahood should be the last person speaking about money and cars because he talks and talks but all he has to show for is his shoes and excuses

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I just surrounded myself with good people and the right people.. Both sides ont he fence. My partners are restauranteurs in the city and atm I'm working on our first rooftop pool/dayclub/nightclub on top of our first residences/hotel being built. Similar to the ones in your city. i own Junxion Public House which is a bar with a nightclub feel downstairs. 

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I just surrounded myself with good people and the right people.. Both sides ont he fence. My partners are restauranteurs in the city and atm I'm working on our first rooftop pool/dayclub/nightclub on top of our first residences/hotel being built. Similar to the ones in your city. i own Junxion Public House which is a bar with a nightclub feel downstairs. 

Ninjahood should be the last person speaking about money and cars because he talks and talks but all he has to show for is his shoes and excuses

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

roll.gif

roll.gif

he just unDS'ed the 10 year old pennys B 
laugh.gif

he just unDS'ed the 10 year old pennys B 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom