\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

heres my car i just got put rims on it a couple months ago its a long term project
9s4cp4.jpg

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

V6 muscle cars = good for putting 26' to 30' rims and having no power whatsoever.. lol

Basically...its ite though, when son realizes his car worth about as much as A 10 year old lexus cuz of that depreciation cuz he decided to get a note on a base modelHe'll remember to do betta next time..I bet he won't even divulge how many months did he financed...smh
Challengers don't depreciate in value like that. Even the V6s.

I keep trying to find a deal and when you factor in financing incentives new ends up being the same price.  People aren't getting rid of Challengers. 

I've repeatedly read dudes say off the wall stuff like "I've seen SRT8s for only 30K"  Where? Because I'll go buy it tomorrow and I don't want no salvage title.

Also ain't no way in hell I'd buy a used muscle car unless I personally knew the previous owner.
i agree with you on Challengers not drop in value. They hold value pretty good weather is a base V6 or if its a loaded RT.

and actually you can find a SRT8 for around $30k, depends on the state and where you look. and not not damaged/salvaged either.

V6 muscle cars = good for putting 26' to 30' rims and having no power whatsoever.. lol

Basically...its ite though, when son realizes his car worth about as much as A 10 year old lexus cuz of that depreciation cuz he decided to get a note on a base modelHe'll remember to do betta next time..I bet he won't even divulge how many months did he financed...smh
Challengers don't depreciate in value like that. Even the V6s.

I keep trying to find a deal and when you factor in financing incentives new ends up being the same price.  People aren't getting rid of Challengers. 

I've repeatedly read dudes say off the wall stuff like "I've seen SRT8s for only 30K"  Where? Because I'll go buy it tomorrow and I don't want no salvage title.

Also ain't no way in hell I'd buy a used muscle car unless I personally knew the previous owner.
i agree with you on Challengers not drop in value. They hold value pretty good weather is a base V6 or if its a loaded RT.

and actually you can find a SRT8 for around $30k, depends on the state and where you look. and not not damaged/salvaged either.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Your only paying 273 a month! SMH

Im paying almost the same thing, but there is a 150k difference between the price of our cars.

Did you ever get a quote from Hagerty insurance? They just started in Canada and they only deal with high end/ collectible cars. I got a quote from them that knocked off nearly 2500 from my yearly policy but u have to jump through some hoops for them to insure you.

well i know the r8 doesnt exceed 150k... so u must be over 200k .. what u drivin if u dont mind me asking?
the R8 is 220k tax in and everything... 
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Im paying almost the same thing, but there is a 150k difference between the price of our cars.

Did you ever get a quote from Hagerty insurance? They just started in Canada and they only deal with high end/ collectible cars. I got a quote from them that knocked off nearly 2500 from my yearly policy but u have to jump through some hoops for them to insure you.

well i know the r8 doesnt exceed 150k... so u must be over 200k .. what u drivin if u dont mind me asking?
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by Put em up

sick.gif
 so much salt.
he must be that ugly dude in that ugly whip
embarassed.gif
Or the dude who got his chick swooped by ugly dudes emitting wealth from their pores

How is salt? Im stating a fact, and I am not talking about the dude who has the R8. Get a grip.

Originally Posted by Put em up

sick.gif
 so much salt.
embarassed.gif
Or the dude who got his chick swooped by ugly dudes emitting wealth from their pores

How is salt? Im stating a fact, and I am not talking about the dude who has the R8. Get a grip.

Originally Posted by dalilboy

heres my car i just got put rims on it a couple months ago its a long term project
9s4cp4.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Niketalk is rolling heavy. I hate domestic cars but i would take your car in a heartbeat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

embarassed.gif

That was salt fam. No way around it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dalilboy

9s4cp4.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Niketalk is rolling heavy. I hate domestic cars but i would take your car in a heartbeat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

embarassed.gif

That was salt fam. No way around it.
laugh.gif

i was guessing his car was about 190k. I drive a 02 M coupe in PY/black interior (1 of 2 in canada, 1 of 6 worldwide), my insurance company put the value at 40K.

i was guessing his car was about 190k. I drive a 02 M coupe in PY/black interior (1 of 2 in canada, 1 of 6 worldwide), my insurance company put the value at 40K.

Funny to see all the hate in this thread. NT is hitting all demographics, from rich young kids with crazy whips to broke dudes with nice shoes lol.

Funny to see all the hate in this thread. NT is hitting all demographics, from rich young kids with crazy whips to broke dudes with nice shoes lol.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Ninjahood should be the last person speaking about money and cars because he talks and talks but all he has to show for is his shoes and excuses

I beg ur pardon? I probably wear most of ya hoopties my neck sir...lets not it twisted, i haven'tCopped a car cuz i havent needed one..u think if wanted to drive a POS mid 90's honda or toyotaThat its out of price range?
laugh.gif
back to da cars....nice R8 back there.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Ninjahood should be the last person speaking about money and cars because he talks and talks but all he has to show for is his shoes and excuses

I beg ur pardon? I probably wear most of ya hoopties my neck sir...lets not it twisted, i haven'tCopped a car cuz i havent needed one..u think if wanted to drive a POS mid 90's honda or toyotaThat its out of price range?
laugh.gif
back to da cars....nice R8 back there.

Originally Posted by theHBkid

frown.gif
eyes.gif

hmm ur right ... they just start at 150k .... but what do u drive? 
nerd.gif

frown.gif
eyes.gif

nerd.gif

frown.gif
eyes.gif

nerd.gif
I think you are forget that he is in Canada. Canada starting MSRP is a lot higher then the US, plus he is has a convertible so 220k including 13% tax, freight and etc sounds about right.

EXACTLY

EXACTLY

Back
Top Bottom