\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

V6 muscle cars = good for putting 26' to 30' rims and having no power whatsoever.. lol

Basically...its ite though, when son realizes his car worth about as much as A 10 year old lexus cuz of that depreciation cuz he decided to get a note on a base modelHe'll remember to do betta next time..I bet he won't even divulge how many months did he financed...smh
Challengers don't depreciate in value like that. Even the V6s.

I keep trying to find a deal and when you factor in financing incentives new ends up being the same price.  People aren't getting rid of Challengers. 

I've repeatedly read dudes say off the wall stuff like "I've seen SRT8s for only 30K"  Where? Because I'll go buy it tomorrow and I don't want no salvage title.

Also ain't no way in hell I'd buy a used muscle car unless I personally knew the previous owner.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

V6 muscle cars = good for putting 26' to 30' rims and having no power whatsoever.. lol

Basically...its ite though, when son realizes his car worth about as much as A 10 year old lexus cuz of that depreciation cuz he decided to get a note on a base modelHe'll remember to do betta next time..I bet he won't even divulge how many months did he financed...smh
Challengers don't depreciate in value like that. Even the V6s.

I keep trying to find a deal and when you factor in financing incentives new ends up being the same price.  People aren't getting rid of Challengers. 

I've repeatedly read dudes say off the wall stuff like "I've seen SRT8s for only 30K"  Where? Because I'll go buy it tomorrow and I don't want no salvage title.

Also ain't no way in hell I'd buy a used muscle car unless I personally knew the previous owner.

Originally Posted by theHBkid

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

What the hell does that mean?
roll.gif
what?

nice car though
sorry guys, it was late and it made sense in my head. Where I'm at.. theres only maybe another white one identical to mine which is Quebec province plated (across the bridge from my location) and less than 15 R8 in total in Ottawa... Not bad but i get the "Must be daddys car" comment at every red light downtown. heres a pic on my phone - my buddy had it as his bbm display picture
roll.gif
... The white Lambo and freshly wrapped matte black flying spur is my buddies - super super wealthy guy. Im only 21 btw and hes 24.
ohwell.gif

gonna have to say... post ur self in some kicks in ur car .21 not hating if tru  damn son must be nice!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

What the hell does that mean?
roll.gif
what?

nice car though
sorry guys, it was late and it made sense in my head. Where I'm at.. theres only maybe another white one identical to mine which is Quebec province plated (across the bridge from my location) and less than 15 R8 in total in Ottawa... Not bad but i get the "Must be daddys car" comment at every red light downtown. heres a pic on my phone - my buddy had it as his bbm display picture
roll.gif
... The white Lambo and freshly wrapped matte black flying spur is my buddies - super super wealthy guy. Im only 21 btw and hes 24.
ohwell.gif

gonna have to say... post ur self in some kicks in ur car .21 not hating if tru  damn son must be nice!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Thats why i got it! Insurance isnt bad ($273/mo) BUT my deductible is 10k - LOL... Well, I own a nightclub in the city and my parents help me out abit but not really anymore now that I am able to afford things on my own whilst in school too. My friends.......not so legit. 
roll.gif
You got me over here thinking my dream is possible
laugh.gif

You own a nightclub though? Are you a mob boss???
I just surrounded myself with good people and the right people.. Both sides ont he fence. My partners are restauranteurs in the city and atm I'm working on our first rooftop pool/dayclub/nightclub on top of our first residences/hotel being built. Similar to the ones in your city. i own Junxion Public House which is a bar with a nightclub feel downstairs. 

eek.gif
So you have a hotel being built and you're working on putting a club on top of it? Nice!
pimp.gif

Thats why i got it! Insurance isnt bad ($273/mo) BUT my deductible is 10k - LOL... Well, I own a nightclub in the city and my parents help me out abit but not really anymore now that I am able to afford things on my own whilst in school too. My friends.......not so legit. 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I just surrounded myself with good people and the right people.. Both sides ont he fence. My partners are restauranteurs in the city and atm I'm working on our first rooftop pool/dayclub/nightclub on top of our first residences/hotel being built. Similar to the ones in your city. i own Junxion Public House which is a bar with a nightclub feel downstairs. 

eek.gif
So you have a hotel being built and you're working on putting a club on top of it? Nice!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
What year is your R8, if you don't mind me asking?
Yeah, the developers are from Toronto and want us to lease the space and create a club... HARD cause canadian weather and canadian summer is iffy whereas LA or Vegas its always nice! Alot of work but its paying off bit by bit.. its a brand new 2011 v10 spyder bought in Montreal then paperwork done in Ontario. I'm gonna try to post some pics up or whatever kicks im wearing that day. Always busy and when I'm on NT is 6am like now. 
laugh.gif
 Alot of NTers have sick cars though frm what I remember.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
What year is your R8, if you don't mind me asking?
Yeah, the developers are from Toronto and want us to lease the space and create a club... HARD cause canadian weather and canadian summer is iffy whereas LA or Vegas its always nice! Alot of work but its paying off bit by bit.. its a brand new 2011 v10 spyder bought in Montreal then paperwork done in Ontario. I'm gonna try to post some pics up or whatever kicks im wearing that day. Always busy and when I'm on NT is 6am like now. 
laugh.gif
 Alot of NTers have sick cars though frm what I remember.
pimp.gif

Your only paying 273 a month! SMH

Im paying almost the same thing, but there is a 150k difference between the price of our cars.

Did you ever get a quote from Hagerty insurance? They just started in Canada and they only deal with high end/ collectible cars. I got a quote from them that knocked off nearly 2500 from my yearly policy but u have to jump through some hoops for them to insure you.

Im paying almost the same thing, but there is a 150k difference between the price of our cars.

Did you ever get a quote from Hagerty insurance? They just started in Canada and they only deal with high end/ collectible cars. I got a quote from them that knocked off nearly 2500 from my yearly policy but u have to jump through some hoops for them to insure you.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

I've never heard of them? I'm with Aviva at the moment.. Where you at?

well i know the r8 doesnt exceed 150k... so u must be over 200k .. what u drivin if u dont mind me asking?

well i know the r8 doesnt exceed 150k... so u must be over 200k .. what u drivin if u dont mind me asking?

Im in Toronto, and im currently with TD.

here is their website http://www.hagerty.ca/. Very popular in the states for limited edition and collectible cars.

Im in Toronto, and im currently with TD.

here is their website http://www.hagerty.ca/. Very popular in the states for limited edition and collectible cars.

Back
Top Bottom