\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

BMW, Merc, Porshe, Land rover etc are well aware that majority of people want to floss.

BMW 1-2 series X1, Merc CLA, GLA are front wheel drive meant to capture sales from civic drivers who want to floss the badge

Porsche sells more base model Cayennes, Macans, Panamera because people want to floss the badge

Range rover created the evoque and discovery sport for badge flossers and that's where most of their sales come from
What do you drive?

That's the next wave like the subprime lending fiasco.

I see this new blue M5 parked in front of this dump of a house on my morning commute. It's common in the tri state area

Might have to cash out and bet against the impending defaults :smokin
people trying to stunt is everywhere I see $60,000 trucks parked at apartments ....

Last edited:
That's the next wave like the subprime lending fiasco.

I see this new blue M5 parked in front of this dump of a house on my morning commute. It's common in the tri state area

Might have to cash out and bet against the impending defaults
smokin.gif
I work in subprime lending, I can hook you up dog, 25% just for you.

At the end of the day, sales figures don't lie. Base model CLAs, GLA, 1 series, X1, Evoques, Discovery sports, Cayennes, Macans, panameras are what are selling the most
It's also what they produce the largest amount of and what they price the lowest, so of course they sell the most.

This is every manufacturer not just German. Just like Subaru sells a lot more Outbacks than they do STi's, Ford sells more Fiestas and base model Mustangs than Shelby GT350s, Chevy sells more Cruze's than Z06's, the list goes on

Last edited:
lawd.. i havent been here cuz xmas time and this thread is lit :lol the bmw haters came out the woodwork or what 8o

if you dont appreciate cars like m3 you just dont know cars period enthusiasts have a way different mind set when it comes to the regular car guy

im not trying to slander either or act like some elitist but nobody badge flossin b

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom