\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yea for sure

German/luxury takes big hits

But I mean what Picasso said is accurate an I realize from past talks you're not a car guy at all so Toyota/lex def makes sense all day.

Nah he needs to watch his mouth with the Slick comment lol I've let it be known I dont give a crap about cars outside of getting from point A to B, his extra comments/context were unnecessary.

Nah he needs to watch his mouth with the Slick comment lol I've let it be known I dont give a crap about cars outside of getting from point A to B, his extra comments/context were unnecessary.

Yea I totally agree but I guess this is the car thread I just got attacked too

I'm leavin I only want good vibes on Christmas

I got the Bimmer Bullies started an I don't hate BMWs at all my own damn Father drives one [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Never said I don't like BMW

Stupid comment, I'd be stupid to copp one just to prove a point and be called a non enthusiast though too that's doing way too much for the Internet.

A used M3 isn't a big deal we both know it. I LOVE m3 get serious. I don't take any meds I have a high pain tolerance been off them a long time ago don't sit here and tell me big boss power lifter mr nice watch don't got a lil cocky in him?

Lol don't lie

We good B, I like your pics don't I? I'm not a hater at all.
Struck a nerve there it seems like? 
laugh.gif

You say you like BMW but your posts say otherwise. 

I didnt know being a powerlifter and buying a watch made me cocky? How is that even relevant to this convo? lol

Like I said you don't make sense.

All good though, lets get back on topic...

Last edited:
Struck a nerve there it seems like? :lol

You say you like BMW but your posts say otherwise. 

I didnt know being a powerlifter and buying a watch made me cocky? Where is that even relevant to this convo? lol

Like I said you don't make sense.

I dunno if all the protein consumption is messing up your thinking.

Did I ever say I don't like BMWs or BMWs are pos?

Before people say I ride the bus and live in an apartment..

My car From my house cameras point of view.

Before people say I ride the bus and live in an apartment..

My car From my house cameras point of view.[/quote]

You the man B

I already know you don't liken Audi, nothing new to me.

Will be fun to play cat and mouse in Tampa with the Porsche rentals. [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:

Any of the NT fam get car gifts for Xmas? 

My girl got me some Lux H8 160. theyre LED replacements for the daytime driving lights that are on whenever the car is on. They're brighter and gets rid of the yellow hue

Stock on the passenger side, Lux on the driver side
Santa got me some too! 
pimp.gif
Just finished installing them. Huge difference.

It's a simple plug and play but the amount of space you have to work with is ridiculous. Prepare to be frustrated trying to finagle the Lux into the hole

Last edited:

Just finished installing me. Huge difference.

It's a simple plug and play but the amount of space you have to work with is ridiculous. Prepare to be frustrated trying to finagle the Lux into the hole
Not even gonna try with my monkey hands 
laugh.gif

Getting them put on with my sleeve kit once it gets here. 

Last edited:

Haha there you go.

Sleeve kit and Exhaust next on my list. Think im going with Meisterschaft. Which one do you have?
Do it! Solid choice for sure it will sound meannnnn. I have the Frequency Intelligent valvetronic. If I ever switched it would to a Meisterschaft or iPE.

Well as for gifts I got the title for my van

V8 swap will happen this summer

That 8 series up there is dope

Design is timeless :hat

Then dont get all offended.

Its like the staying fit thread when your weight loss made you a sudden guru and that thread was going for your head. Lets not let that happen here.

Back
Top Bottom